Roy Halladay dies in plane crash in Gulf of Mexico

Tyronnosaurus

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I mean with all due respect these individuals are placing themselves in these situations. It's not like a Sean Taylor type of event from external forces.

I 100% agree, and that’s the worst part, they were all preventable.

Sean Taylor was the most tragic that I’ve seen, and I’m 23. That was horrific.

40 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I still remember it like it was yesterday.

This is one of the most dominating starts I have ever seen. I remember texting a buddy in the 2nd telling her to turn on the game because Doc was gonna throw a no hitter.

Absolutely tragic. No silver lining here. This just sucks.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is one of the most dominating starts I have ever seen. I remember texting a buddy in the 2nd telling her to turn on the game because Doc was gonna throw a no hitter.

Absolutely tragic. No silver lining here. This just sucks.

Definitely one of those “I remember where I was moments”

The way he would mix up his array of pitches and his ability to locate all of them to keep hitters off balance was something to see. I wasn’t even a BJ fan but I would tune in to his starts because he was so fun to watch pitch. He was a fierce competitor who really loved the game of baseball.

So tragic. RIP Doc. 

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Talk about pure stuff, the Rocket's stuff is the best day to day, then Pedro, but when a guy was "on", NOBODY had the ability to make people like as absolutely stupidly befuddled as Doc.

His change-up should have been illegal.

His back door cut fastball was my favorite. He’ll get you looking inside and come back door on you. So much fun to watch.

Archived