Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

40 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Jamal Agnew.   Was a cb turned wr and we planning on using him as both if needed(ie like CB 5)

I don't know how to do that in Madden. I would recommend choosing the position you want him at and I'll make him there on Madden.

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

If everyone can update their rosters pages, I have the long process of updating madden rosters to fit the draft here. I would appreciate it. (Also please list the players in the position you envision them playing.

The roster sheet on the first page was updated through a couple rounds ago. I'll try to update it further tommorow unless one of you all feel like helping out 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The roster sheets have been updated.  Take a quick look.  If I messed up on your team let me know

I have Josey Jewell missing as a starter at LB and Cory Littleton on my bench. Good to go from there. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

The roster sheets have been updated.  Take a quick look.  If I messed up on your team let me know

Switch Royce Newman and Lucas Patrick please.

Also, I have Elandon Roberts, dunno who Elandon Johnson is.

Rest should be good.

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

As far as I know we don't have Tyler Biadasz and he wouldn't be starting over Hennessy. Also we have Jarran Reed