Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

When are we doing the write-ups/voting?

I'm hopefully going to get an editable roster sheet copy out on the forum today where you can mess with your lineup and put a writeup on the same sheet.  Just depends on how crazy my work day gets.  Voting should start over the weekend

ooo nice, I gambled on Bryce Callahan getting signed (and not just injuries silently started retirement early) and he just got picked up by the Chargers. Come on Will Fuller pick it up and go to the Ravens and be WR1 or something.

Here is the link to the roster sheets you all can edit to your roster preference.  You can put your mini write up (think 250 words or less) on the sheet itself, or if you are one of those type who think it would affect other peoples write up, feel free to pm it to me.  I will be putting up The voting sometime on sunday to make sure you all have enough time to complete this task

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K4uBMUY6EyAN9WhV1XPVk3A06jVI7A_rNU9G-RR2Blw/edit?usp=sharing

what should be in a write up.  Just general gameplan stuff.  IE run heavy, pass heavy, zbs or regular, 3-4 or 4-3  base when not in nickel dime.  blitz heavy or balance, man or zone d etc)

@mountainpd

@MikeT14

@rackcs

@jonnguy2015

@ovfd55

@Ragnarok

@LinderFournette

@Slappy Mc

@Whicker

@RTTRUTH

@whodatOL

@RedGold

@Blue

@DTMW78

@Scoundrel

@WFLukic

@Forge

@wwhickok

@Tyronnosaurus 

@EaglesPeteC

@Trojan

@Freebirdsrams

@Matts4313

Half the divisions posted.  If someone wants to do the second half, that be great.  If not I will do it tommorow.  I have no more writeups in my pm's so just copy paste anything from the google sheet cmd 2022 copy posted above

I think Tyler Biadasz is listed as both Linder and uh Whicker's center.

Whicker took him round 21 according to the OP of draft picks.

but if the thread with picks Whicker/Swag (Swag) took Jalen Mills at pick 19 (listed as Linder's pick) and Linder took Tyler Biadasz at pick 20. (source: page 37)

edit: I think Matt Hennessy would be Whicker/Swag's C

Edited by Trojan

11 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Half the divisions posted.  If someone wants to do the second half, that be great.  If not I will do it tommorow.  I have no more writeups in my pm's so just copy paste anything from the google sheet cmd 2022 copy posted above

I sent you my write up. Let me know if you need me just to post it when you post my division. 

11 hours ago, Freebirdsrams said:

I sent you my write up. Let me know if you need me just to post it when you post my division. 

I got it, it's up

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

@bcb1213 are we doing writeups for the teams in the division? I inputted enough with Matts team to do writeup work.

if you like to, by all means, send it to me and i'll put it in

@mountainpd

@MikeT14

@rackcs

@jonnguy2015

@ovfd55

@Ragnarok

@LinderFournette

@Slappy Mc

@Whicker

@RTTRUTH

@whodatOL

@RedGold

@Blue

@DTMW78

@Scoundrel

@WFLukic

@Forge

@wwhickok

@Tyronnosaurus 

@EaglesPeteC

@Trojan

@Freebirdsrams

@Matts4313

all divisions have been posted.  You have untill Sunday night to vote.  Please take some time and at least lay down a vote for each division.  Giving reasoning is always appreciated, but not mandatory

@SwAg  @MD4L   or any other co owner i'm forgetting.  Please do not vote on the team you helped run if the main owner has already voted for that team.  You guys know that but wanted to be transparant about it.  All other divisions feel free to vote on

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

@bcb1213 are we doing writeups for the teams in the division? I inputted enough with Matts team to do writeup work.

Youve been a Godsend, aside from your disdain from drafting all NFCE players/not running backs. 

You doing the write up is awesome, let me know how I can add value. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1