Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

The results to division 8 is kind of weird. The team who won that division had a below average defense to put it nicely. That SB winner at QB rub was significant.

The entire first round was just a QB competition. The guy with the highest pick in each division won for the most part unless they took a defensive guy. 

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

The results to division 8 is kind of weird. The team who won that division had a below average defense to put it nicely. That SB winner at QB rub was significant.

I would not be surprised if people voted against "better teams" to have easier match-ups in later rounds. Either way, the popularity contest is subject to individual interpretation and for the most part has been fun. 

I think each team in the quarterfinals are deserving for enduring a month long draft haha.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The entire first round was just a QB competition. The guy with the highest pick in each division won for the most part unless they took a defensive guy. 

Definitely not how I voted, but I see what you are saying. 

I tried to be reasonable with how I thought the matchup would go.