GDT - Week 9 - No "Battle of the Barge" this time

brooks1957

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hue looks like a beaten man.

Facts...

1 and a billion will do that to a coach...

He's been sacrificed by the rebuild and the hoard is coming for him no matter what.

There's no way he keeps his job after this year...and it's damn shame.

I'm able to look past that before half play even though it was atrocious for all the other characteristics b/c I see Hue as an Andy Reid coach who makes an awful call or game management decision every other game, but with talent is able to maximize players' abilities and motivate that talent toward sustained winning.

Will never see that here...

Say hello to your new head coach Jim Bob Cooter...

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts...

1 and a billion will do that to a coach...

He's been sacrificed by the rebuild and the hoard is coming for him no matter what.

There's no way he keeps his job after this year...and it's damn shame.

I'm able to look past that before half play even though it was atrocious for all the other characteristics b/c I see Hue as an Andy Reid coach who makes an awful call or game management decision every other game, but with talent is able to maximize players' abilities and motivate that talent toward sustained winning.

Will never see that here...

Say hello to your new head coach Jim Bob Cooter...

Just admit you were wrong about him. No need to go on defending a 1-24 coach.

6 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Just admit you were wrong about him. No need to go on defending a 1-24 coach.

Ditch...come on bro...lol

Get off it man...

We all know you'll be dancing in the streets when the staff is fired

We all know you'll be pumped about the Jim Bob Cooter or Greg Schiano hiring

We all know that when the Browns win more games next year due to better talent...you'll use confirmation bias and say "I'm  so glad Hue and staff are gone...we are clearly so much better..."

Just enjoy your losses and that Hue is 100 percent being canned...and you, Grossi, and Goldhammer can read him his last rites as he walks the plank into the lake....

Tough loss. Another game we likely should have won. Dumb play at the end of the half and awful officiating really cost us. That and more stupid drops. Put Williams in there. He can't be any worse than Louis. 

It's definitely nice to see Kizer play well. Sucks he had to miss a couple of drives.

Archived