49ers sign Hassan Ridgeway

NcFinest9erFan

My only little gripe with this signing is that Ridgeway is yet another player who has proven he can't stay healthy. We need to get away from trying to depend in these type of players for dependable depth. It never works out for us. For a mil guaranteed, I won't lose too much sleep. BUT we have to make more of a concerted effort to find guys who don't spend as much time on IR as they do on the field. I thought signing Ward was a step in the right direction but apparently not. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Missing six total games in three years is not bad tbh. 

It's okay if he misses a few games here and there. That's still an improvement compared to our corners in recent history LOL.

Well, one of his injuries I'm pretty sure was a broken hand. I tend to view those as being more random and not indicative of future injury issues. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, one of his injuries I'm pretty sure was a broken hand. I tend to view those as being more random and not indicative of future injury issues. 

Yeah, I don't see Ward as being injury prone or anything. 

He's going to play 14-15 games a year and be very good in man coverage while not making a lot of plays at the ball. You know exactly what you are getting with him. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

It's not an issue if you're not a massage therapist. Or a concert pianist.

• Like 1