Tytus Howard trade value

Dome

On 1/31/2022 at 2:31 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Howard is awful. If he was gonna be a starting level tackle, he would be by now. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

1st round pick 

how generous of you, pastor.

• Like 2

Howard is legit good T... check out twitter feed of TexansThoughts... he showed how Howard was playing d@ng near elite at RT against some top pass rushers (before last year).

Hopefully he stays at RT this year and goes back to his winning ways.

So yeah.. 1st round pick or a 2 & a 3 IMHO

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Howard is legit good T... check out twitter feed of TexansThoughts... he showed how Howard was playing d@ng near elite at RT against some top pass rushers (before last year).

Hopefully he stays at RT this year and goes back to his winning ways.

So yeah.. 1st round pick or a 2 & a 3 IMHO

I think he’s a very good RT, a passable LT and a downright horrible G. I honestly don’t want to get rid of him (cheap labor is hard to find) but for a few day 2 picks, I’d consider it.

13 hours ago, Dome said:

I see there are mixed feelings in this forum on Tytus Howard...

Mixed as in one person here dislikes him, and said person likes to talk. A lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I think he’s a very good RT, a passable LT and a downright horrible G. I honestly don’t want to get rid of him (cheap labor is hard to find) but for a few day 2 picks, I’d consider it.

Mixed as in one person here dislikes him, and said person likes to talk. A lot.

you've turned into an outright jerk, you know that right? 

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

All I do is disagree football wise, you've taken that way too personal. 

What is so personal to you? For the record, you’re on my ignore list, so I don’t even see what you say 98% of the time.

This thread pretty much validates what I said - you don’t like Howard, and you’re the only one among us on this board who really doesn’t like him. What is personal about that?

If you want to talk personal, let’s talk about how you associate my dislike for Jack Easterby as an affront to my own faith? You’ve criticized my Moderation in relation to that particular topic and gone as far as accusing me of attacking your profession by criticizing Easterby. Is that personally attacking me and my faith, or does that not fit your narrative?

Don’t bother responding, you’re back on ignore.

Just now, ET80 said:

What is so personal to you? For the record, you’re on my ignore list, so I don’t even see what you say 98% of the time.

This thread pretty much validates what I said - you don’t like Howard, and you’re the only one among us on this board who really doesn’t like him. What is personal about that?

If you want to talk personal, let’s talk about how you associate my dislike for Jack Easterby as an affront to my own faith? You’ve criticized my Moderation in relation to that particular topic and gone as far as accusing me of attacking your profession by criticizing Easterby. Is that personally attacking me and my faith, or does that not fit your narrative?

Don’t bother responding, you’re back on ignore.

I could care less if you criticize Easterby as a football personality....you have mocked him for being a preacher, which I did find offensive, and I did say something about it. I've been over that for a while, but I guess you aren't real fond of people disagreeing with you. I get that, but I dont hold any grudges against you....ignore away.....