Tytus Howard trade value

Dome

6 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

It's not funny, Dillon.

With a username such as "Pastor" you should carry yourself with more class and more respect. And be an actual (forgiving) leader. 

Calling someone a Jerk? As a Pastor? On a message board? 

It's hypocritical types of hypocrites such as yourself (fake phony bologna) men within the Church who I don't trust and the reason why I watch Football on Sundays instead of going to church. 

I don't need a judgemental preacher man @ a Church in order to love and pray to my Lord (@ my own home). 

When I seen your username call someone a Jerk? It reminded me how the Church of today is full of nothing but unholy phony bologna hypocrites.

Man Jesus flipping over tables and chasing people with whips must be pretty offensive to you. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

It's not funny, Dillon.

It’s all good, DWC. @Pastor Dillon and I have known each other for longer than a decade (our first argument was Brady Quinn vs JaMarcus Russell back in 2006 - safe to say we both lost that one). He’s been here as I got married, had kids, said goodbye to my dad, and I’ve been there watching his family grow, his congregation thrive and his career as a coach reach new heights.

Despite our friction, I do consider him a friend. He’s one of the few who can call me a jerk - he’s not calling me names, he’s calling out behavior that might (or might not) be true.

(Probably more true than not).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It’s all good, DWC. @Pastor Dillon and I have known each other for longer than a decade (our first argument was Brady Quinn vs JaMarcus Russell back in 2006 - safe to say we both lost that one). He’s been here as I got married, had kids, said goodbye to my dad, and I’ve been there watching his family grow, his congregation thrive and his career as a coach reach new heights.

Despite our friction, I do consider him a friend. He’s one of the few who can call me a jerk - he’s not calling me names, he’s calling out behavior that might (or might not) be true.

Ok my apologies @Pastor Dillonyou seem like a good man.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Man that Russell vs Quinn debate was pretty intense and they both busted 😂😂😂

• Like 2