Who are your bottom five teams?

patriotsheatyan

28. Tampa Bay

had injuries on defense, to be fair, but Winston has NOT been able to take advantage of genuine weapons and a relatively solid OL. There's not much development or leadership on that team

29. NYG

Crippled by a decrepitly poor OL, and Manning looks to be about done. Defense taken a step or two backwards. Still have genuine talent though (OBJ, Harrison, Collins etc)

30. Indianapolis 

Just, nothing there. Without Luck, they are very very poor. There's not much in the way of team-building going on there, and coaching is poor too.

31. San Fransisco

Not much talent, but it is a young team with a now bright future with a franchise QB and a coach that will get the best out of him. HAVE to invest in the OL though.

32. Cleveland 

Ineptitude throughout, and they HAVE to crack this QB code. 

53 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

28. Tampa Bay

had injuries on defense, to be fair, but Winston has NOT been able to take advantage of genuine weapons and a relatively solid OL. There's not much development or leadership on that team

Screen_Shot_2017_11_05_at_2.00.24_PM.png

Browns and 49ers are 1a and 1b for me as it currently sits. Both have real shots at going 0-16. The Browns have a solid front 7, but the quarterback situation is pretty ugly, no weapons on offense. The 49ers are a better team overall than on that would go 1-15 or 2-14, but 23 of the initial 53 man roster is on the IR. It's by far the most in the league. Right now as they site, there is seriously no talent there. Perhaps when the tackles come back and JImmy G is inserted into the lineup, they'll look better, but the only two potentially winnable games after the bye week are Houston and Chicago. They are just not a talented team right now with so many people out. 

Giants next. I think that they'll beat the 49ers this week. And while Eli isn't great, he's still better than Kizer and Beathard. 

I think the next two could be Houston and Green Bay with Savage and Hundley at quarterback. While those teams have talent elsewhere, particularly the skill positions, the quarterbacks are so bad that they just may not be able to score points. Houston lost to Indy with Savage at quarterback, and his performance was god awful against a defense that is marginal on it's best day. Hundley hasn't shown anything as of yet and has looked so bad that I think that the Packers need to invest in a back up quarterback next year. That being said, I larger sample size would be nice to really classify them as one of the worst. 

Tampa Bay is close, but I'd trust Fitzpatrick over those two guys I just mentioned, I suppose, and Indy would also be near the bottom,. 

Archived