San Fran will most likely trade out of #1 (or #2).

JustPlainNasty

45 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Goederrt is pretty awesome from South Dakota St. but I've always liked Andrews. Goederrt should be a star. 

He's pretty impressive.  Something about his game reminds me of Mark Bavaro.  (One of my favorite TEs of all time)  Maybe the big, physical presence.

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/11/2017 at 10:21 AM, SlevinKelevra said:

Dupree  Tuitt  Hargrave Heyward  Watt 

Shazier  Williams (worst player out of 11 ... only on field in base and 1st/2nd down)

Burns     Haden

Davis  Derwin James (allows to play a lot of single deep S looks,  all over field in nickel)

Tuitt Hargrave Watt

Dupree Shazier 

Burns    Sutton    Hilton  Haden

Davis  Derwin James

*drool*

so perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but did you intentionally leave Cam Heyward, the best defensive player on this team, off the field in the nickel?

I'm completely certain that the Steelers front office would never trade what it would cost to get the number one or two overall pick having said that there's only one position in my mind that they would even consider trading that high up for so I'm going to pose the question as unrealistic as it is I'm going to hypothesize and ask everyone a question. Is there a quarterback that may be available in this draft that should the Steelers hypothetically be willing to actually trade up would be worth taking at number one or number two overall. I'm not sure just how good Baker Mayfield is but he is probably the only quarterback that I could imagine it being potentially worth it. Having said that not one bit of me thinks there's any chance in hell that the Steelers make such a trade

Archived