Davante Adams trade, signed for 5 years 141 mil

101Raider

Adams is one of the top WR's in football. 

This O will be able to hang with the best and we are still not done in FA.  Get a speed WR and bolster the Oline and we are off to the races.  Heck of a move by Ziegler and JM.  I can't believe fools on here were doubting them.  These two know what they're doing!!!  

This move reiterates what I have been saying from day one.  JM and Ziegler are the real deal. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We can afford it if Carr takes like 32. I’m sure they talked to him heavily before this trade. 

There's no chance Carr didn't play a huge role in this and I'm sure his contract will reflect it. People can hate the guy all they want but there's no denying all he wants to do is win. We've got majority of the pieces on offense now. Some OL help and some speed on the outside and we're good

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Adams is one of the top WR's in football. 

This O will be able to hang with the best and we are still not done in FA.  Get a speed WR and bolster the Oline and we are off to the races.  Heck of a move by Ziegler and JM.  I can't believe fools on here were doubting them.  These two know what they're doing!!!  

This move reiterates what I have been saying from day one.  JM and Ziegler are the real deal. 

Can we all agree now that playoffs is the expectation? Lol

• Like 2