Davante Adams trade, signed for 5 years 141 mil

101Raider

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Adams is one of the top WR's in football. 

This O will be able to hang with the best and we are still not done in FA.  Get a speed WR and bolster the Oline and we are off to the races.  Heck of a move by Ziegler and JM.  I can't believe fools on here were doubting them.  These two know what they're doing!!!  

This move reiterates what I have been saying from day one.  JM and Ziegler are the real deal. 

No excuses now right?

I want 30 tds this year from carr haha

wow can’t believe we got him being from epa this in my dogg

• Like 1

Wowowow.. I wasn’t trying to be a doomer on Monday, it was just disheartening seeing some marquee guys getting snatched.. but Ziegler had a plan and i swear in my gut, I felt this move was coming even before the Reddit whispers.. I can see Carr taking somewhere between 25-30 mil to make this happen as well.. 2022 is our year baby!

Shocking. A first round pick and almost 29 mill per year contract is alot to give up for any non QB, but Adams is probably the best WR in the league along with Kupp. A real game changer. 

Clear move that the new regime believes this team can compete with rest of afc west and we are taking a win now approach. 

Im dying to know what player we gave up

4 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Shocking. A first round pick and almost 29 mill per year contract is alot to give up for any non QB, but Adams is probably the best WR in the league along with Kupp. A real game changer. 

Clear move that the new regime believes this team can compete with rest of afc west and we are taking a win now approach. 

Im dying to know what player we gave up

Saw a tweet that said official compensation is 

2022 First

2022 Second

For 

Adams. 

No player involved. 

• Like 2

Coming to the Raiders so that we could not make the playoffs next year and maybe come back stronger when the roster is much better in 2023. That’s why he picked here over staying with one of the best quarterbacks of all time on a team that makes it to the playoffs every year. He’s another guy we paid Big money too because The winning culture needs to be instilled first. 

The Broncos just got Russell Wilson. The Chiefs are Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill. and the Chargers just got Khalil Mack and JC Jackson. Remember folks we have the 4th best roster in the division so don’t get in your hopes up! let’s be realistic

Edited by Jeremy408

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Take care of my boy, you're my AFC team now. I've got a wall of Davante autos in my man cave. He's on a path to the HOF, get him there.

It’s like when Woodson went to the Packers. We always admired from afar. Now y’all get to do the same. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

No excuses now right?

I want 30 tds this year from carr haha

wow can’t believe we got him being from epa this in my dogg

30 TD's is a given with Adams! 

I was just thinking about it and what a shame the Ruggs situation turned out to be.  Adams, Ruggs, Renfrow and Waller.... Damn!

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Coming to the Raiders so that we could not make the playoffs next year and maybe come back stronger when the roster is much better in 2023. That’s why he picked here over staying with one of the best quarterbacks of all time on a team that makes it to the playoffs every year. He’s another guy we paid Big money too because The winning culture needs to be instilled first. 

The Broncos just got Russell Wilson. The Chiefs are Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill. and the Chargers just got Khalil Mack and JC Jackson. Remember folks we have the 4th best roster in the division so don’t get in your hopes up! let’s be realistic

5 posts in this thread. All the same thing. You like being right on this one huh. Lolol.