49ers sign Ray-Ray McCloud

NcFinest9erFan

33 minutes ago, adamq said:

Week 18 game against Baltimore is on YouTube, he had 9 targets and looked good, even though Baltimore wasnt falling for the misdirection stuff.. clutch play on 4th & 8 on the final drive too

Nice, I'll check that out. I haven't seen much of him going deep. He's been mainly used on end-arounds and underneath drag routes. I'm sure Big Ben's soggy arm has something to do with that. Even if this is McCloud's role in our offense, it's still effective and valuable.  

• Like 1

Interesting Ray Ray Mccloud was a 4 star RB in high school.

McCloud attended Sickles High School in Tampa, Florida and played on the Gryphons football team as a running back.[1] As a senior, he rushed for 1,933 yards and 17 touchdowns. For his high school career, he had 5,765 rushing yards and 58 touchdowns.[2] He committed to play football for the Clemson Tigers in July 2014, choosing them over the likes of Alabama, Auburn, and Florida.[3]

his Wiki: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray-Ray_McCloud

Edited by 49erurtaza

I watched a fair amount of steeler games for fantasy reasons, and Ray Ray always looked pretty solid, considering he was their 5th receiver. Hopefully he resolves the fumbling issue, but having a good returner who is also playable as a receiver is pretty nice. 

Now just get a burner in the draft ans we’ll be set

• Like 1