Week 10 - Rams vs Texans

RamRod

Can fans in the Cali area speak to attendance for this game? It was made known since the move that LA fans won't show up to support if you're not winning. Well....now that we're winning I really hope to see 60k+ at the game Sunday. It will be welcomed after this long road trip and provide another boost to the team going into the toughest part of the schedule.

I was reading an article this morning talking about how last week the Rams game was the highest rated TV game of the week in LA. Baseball is over weather is turning. Maybe attendance goes up, not that it was as low as the talking points say it was. Either way I'll enjoy the hell out of the game.

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Can fans in the Cali area speak to attendance for this game? It was made known since the move that LA fans won't show up to support if you're not winning. Well....now that we're winning I really hope to see 60k+ at the game Sunday. It will be welcomed after this long road trip and provide another boost to the team going into the toughest part of the schedule.

It's honestly not as bad as everyone says. It hard to fill up a 90K stadium each week.  Hell, USC hasn't been able to in years.

The hardest part is shelling out $100 for parking. I'm going again this weekend. 

31 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

It's honestly not as bad as everyone says. It hard to fill up a 90K stadium each week.  Hell, USC hasn't been able to in years.

The hardest part is shelling out $100 for parking. I'm going again this weekend. 

They don't even make 90k tickets available for the games. They cap it around 73k from what I'd read. They can't sell the games out.

3 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Yea the parking is the killer part.  Got get there early and park across the street for $50

Don't know where to put this so I'll just post it in here but Greg Zuerlein's pace is insane.

To be clear, the 166 points by Akers is just the kicking record. The record overall is 186 by Tomlinson which Zuerlein is still on pace to beat. GZ currently has 99 points right now.

10 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Don't know where to put this so I'll just post it in here but Greg Zuerlein's pace is insane.

To be clear, the 166 points by Akers is just the kicking record. The record overall is 186 by Tomlinson which Zuerlein is still on pace to beat. GZ currently has 99 points right now.

Not just the kicker record, the single player scoring record is LT with 186 he could break that too.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Not just the kicker record, the single player scoring record is LT with 186 he could break that too.

Yup. I mentioned that just below the tweet. I doubt he'll get LT's record but at this point it would be a disappointment if he didn't break Akers' record.

7 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Not if you're a college team in the South.

15 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

I'm not expecting the full 90k ( not all the seats are available). But the Rams set a record last year for the largest attendance in a preseason game ever at 89140 so it can be done in LA.

That was the hype surrounding the teams return, I know. But the hype should be on the same level for being a top 5 team in the NFL. anything less than 60k and I'm disappointed. i just paid 600 bucks for 4tix and parking pass to watch the Rams vs Giants in Metlife. Get an uber to the stadium so you can drink and not drive and save on parking. No excuses! 

Archived