Week 10 - Rams vs Texans

RamRod

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Andrew Donnal was waived to make room for bringing Mundt off the PS with the Carrier injury.

Mundt could see some snaps since McVay likes three tight end sets. Carrier has seen plenty and I know McVay mentioned Hemingway specifically by name before his injury.

9 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Mundt could see some snaps since McVay likes three tight end sets. Carrier has seen plenty and I know McVay mentioned Hemingway specifically by name before his injury.

Yeah none of our TE are really featured, though Higbee gets the lions share of snaps. But he's always got 3 TE rotating and sometimes on the field together. I think some people think because he rotates them so much we need to upgrade but I think with the first 3 and Mundt even Hemingway if he comes back from injury we're doing good on the TE front.

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yeah none of our TE are really featured, though Higbee gets the lions share of snaps. But he's always got 3 TE rotating and sometimes on the field together. I think some people think because he rotates them so much we need to upgrade but I think with the first 3 and Mundt even Hemingway if he comes back from injury we're doing good on the TE front.

Agreed and I think Everett could eventually blossom into a real weapon. Hopefully, the Jordan Reed type he was hyped up to be after we drafted him.

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Agreed and I think Everett could eventually blossom into a real weapon. Hopefully, the Jordan Reed type he was hyped up to be after we drafted him.

Yep. Give Everett a chance to get comfortable. He's already burning teams deep. We know he can run after the catch. Once he's comfortable with the NFL route tree, I think he's going to be a great weapon for us.

21 hours ago, El ramster said:

@Non-Issue Have you seen the progress from Alec's play that makes you feel comfy about him?

Or do you see still struggle as the weeks have progress? Curious for your take. 

Still not happy with him. Still see him take bad angles. Still see him out of place. Still see him get washed out. Not all the time, of course. But far more than I ever want to see someone with his responsibilities and his pay grade.

People have said he is playing out of position for the scheme. Maybe the plan is to address that this off season. I have complete faith in this front office and new regime until they prove otherwise. So I am interested to see what develops.

On 11/8/2017 at 1:36 PM, Car_Ramrod said:

It's honestly not as bad as everyone says. It hard to fill up a 90K stadium each week.  Hell, USC hasn't been able to in years.

The hardest part is shelling out $100 for parking. I'm going again this weekend. 

Are you in any position to take MetroRail?  That's what I did (and with two young children in tail) for the two games I've been to this season.  The Silver Line drops you off right in Exposition Park in front of the Air & Space Museum.  We've typically parked at one of the larger stations in Long Beach and taken the Blue Line up to Pico Station (or you can even push up to Grand by Staples Center) and picked up the Silver Line there; it's like $3.50/person round-trip.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:30 AM, BStanRamFan said:

I'm not expecting the full 90k ( not all the seats are available). But the Rams set a record last year for the largest attendance in a preseason game ever at 89140 so it can be done in LA.

That was the hype surrounding the teams return, I know. But the hype should be on the same level for being a top 5 team in the NFL. anything less than 60k and I'm disappointed. i just paid 600 bucks for 4tix and parking pass to watch the Rams vs Giants in Metlife. Get an uber to the stadium so you can drink and not drive and save on parking. No excuses! 

I think one of the bigger issues, that with all luck won't be the case in Inglewood, is that (and this was a big issue for the Chargers late in their tenure in San Diego), a solid 1/3 of the season tickets are owned by ticket-resellers, which means the tickets are sold but there's no guarantee of a butt in the seat.  And, unfortunately, unless ownership restricts sale to reseller agencies/companies (which won't be likely unless they've got a ST wait list situation going on like there is in Green Bay or Washington), there's not a really big way to combat this.

Archived