C Brandon Linder retires

.Buzz

I thought he already was cut.  But anyway.  Peaked early, and just pretty much all downhill from there.  Injuries, decline in play.  Probably didn't help to have everything around him from OLinemates to Coaches to QBs to Offensive Schemes in a pretty much constant flux his entire career.

I still think that far earlier in the process, they should've just moved him back to G where he thrived, and let someone else take over at C.  But i guess it was a kind of moot point, because most of that time...he couldn't stay on the field to play any position whatsoever.

Whatever else you say about him, you really can't deny that he left it all out there for the Jaguars.  The number of injuries he collected over his career was pretty staggering tbh.  Immensely frustrating as a fan, because he was a really good player when he was healthy and playing...yet seemed more often than not, to be missing.  But yeah...he didn't ever "mail it in" or hold back to stay healthy.  So that's something.