Browns to trade for QB Deshaun Watson; Agree to new contract (5yr 230M Fully GTD)

AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

It’s Deshaun freakin Watson. Did people just forget how good he is? You pay him whatever you have to.

I think they played the media and the whole Cleveland being out was a ploy to try to move Mayfield before everyone knew they had to.

Texans went 4-12 in Watson’s last season. 

2 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

@ET80 Is this more than what Russ fetched? 

3 1sts + 3rd

or 

2 1sts + 2 2nds + former 1st round pick on rookie contract + good DT + Drew “franchise” Lock

I’m pretty underwhelmed on this return. Seattle got more.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I survived the move, I probably won’t be back a third time. I don’t have the energy anymore. I’ll just find something else to do. Appreciate it though 

Well maybe one day Maryland football will give Ohio State a rivalry and we can pick up there...

media1.giphy.com/media/IhyGL914g9ShHdHVFy/200w....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I say this very calculated:

I am glad my dad isn’t alive to see this 

Mwil, I'm sorry you are taking this so hard man. 

I too am suffer from not wanting to root for the my favorite team for morality reasons. I am not a strong willed person though, I still watch and cheer. 

Good luck to you in your plight. 

At least there is still mafia.

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Feel like we just sold our soul to the devil to finally end the QB misery since 1999.

I know.  I honestly don't know how I feel.  Sure, I want to see Jimmy Truckstop hoisting a trophy soon, but at the price of decency?          

1*y-pxWV7vKM9rSjUvgMN6rA.jpeg

Just now, roger murdock said:

By far my favorite part is that Browns were his 4th choice out of 4 teams. 

Then the Baker **** happens and they offer him $230 full gaurantee and hes like OK bet. 

the motivation is definitely not there lol. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He think he's talking about the contract

Yeah it's steep, but I think QB contracts are gonna trend this way more and more.

Kirk friggin' Cousins just got $35M fully garunteed extension on top of what he's earning this year and next.

I can't imagine what Lamar Jackson is going to negotiate with the Ravens, like just sitting waiting has worked out incredibly well for him.