Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

15 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

ET kinda straightened me out on NFL News about it I'm just so frustrated by how hard we've boned ourselves

I think we need to point out the elephant in the room with all of this Kraft/Watson stuff.....

Massages aren't even that good, in fact they kinda suck IMO. I dont enjoy them and have never been in the situation where I wanted to go out of my way to pay $100+ for a 30min massage because I was sore.

Edited by AkronsWitness

59 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think we need to point out the elephant in the room with all of this Kraft/Watson stuff.....

Massages aren't even that good, in fact they kinda suck IMO. I dont enjoy them and have never been in the situation where I wanted to go out of my way to pay $100+ for a 30min massage because I was sore.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

Also, massages don't cost $100+ for 30 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

^^^

Someone's never had a good massage.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DawgX said:

^^^

Someone's never had a good massage.

Probably not. But I dont like people touching me and when I have received them from people in the past, I find them more painful than relaxing having people thumbs and elbows digging into me.

We received a $200 gift card at the resorts spa on our honeymoon, I just told my wife to go ahead and she can use both sessions, Ill be at the pool bar lol

Edited by AkronsWitness

14 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Probably not. But I dont like people touching me and when I have received them from people in the past, I find them more painful than relaxing having people thumbs and elbows digging into me.

We received a $200 gift card at the resorts spa on our honeymoon, I just told my wife to go ahead and she can use both sessions, Ill be at the pool bar lol

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Animated GIF

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I don't like to be touched either........

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47t6ze5ync3s9pijk49

• Like 1