Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

I asked Webby to start looking for another mod. I'm not actively rooting for the team. At least for this year. Not sure if I'll cheer against (don't think I will be able to do that), pick a new team, or just take a year of appreciating the league in general. But I can't support this move. If someone ON the team does some #$%&, you deal with it the best you can. But you don't claim to be an accountability and character based organization and trade 5 picks for, and give the largest guaranteed contract in NFL history to, a guy who has been accused by 22 different women of sexual assault.

FGK out.

• Like 13

If he can't flip Mayfield for a R2 pick (IND, NO) this year, I could see Berry hanging onto Mayfield to play out a Watson suspension, saving some salary, allowing Mayfield to redeem himself and allowing us to snare and R1 or R2 pick next year.

Mayfield as Watson-suspension insurance.

How ironic.

Edited by bruceb
grammar
  • Like 1

Just now, FGK said:

I asked Webby to start looking for another mod. I'm not actively rooting for the team. At least for this year. Not sure if I'll cheer against (don't think I will be able to do that), pick a new team, or just take a year of appreciating the league in general. But I can't support this move. If someone ON the team does some #$%&, you deal with it the best you can. But you don't claim to be an accountability and character based organization and trade 5 picks for, and give the largest guaranteed contract in NFL history to, a guy who has been accused by 22 different women of sexual assault.

FGK out.

Ill be one mod, I am going to see this through another year 

• Like 1