Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

15 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well, it was criminal activity that was reported which is why he faced criminal charges. There just wasn't enough proof for it to go to trial.

I doubt that you did the things that were reported that he did, like finishing on them or forcing their hand to touch you like he reportedly did. If I am mistaken, my bad.

Edited by NudeTayne

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine having daughters and having the “smash whoever you want” take. Imagine 

Like, I can wrap my head around folks who say “I’m just here to watch/talk football, I don’t care if they’re good people”.  It’s entertainment. Cool.

But why tf are some folks trying to justify this ****? Good grief.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like, I can wrap my head around folks who say “I’m just here to watch/talk football, I don’t care if they’re good people”.  It’s entertainment. Cool.

I think I have arrived at that point, whether it’s Watson, Kanye, Michael Jackson, Will Smith, Dave Chapelle, or anyone else in any regard.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But why tf are some folks trying to justify this ****? Good grief.

Human nature.

If Roethlisberger was a Bronco do you think Steeler fans would have backed him?

If Ray Lewis was a Titan do you think Raven fans would claim he wasn't at fault for the murder of two men?

If Watson wasn't a Brown it would be scarce to see a Browns fan defending him or reasoning his actions.

It's what we do though. That idiot across the street does things that make me want to punch him. My friend does the same thing and I'm cool with it.

It isn't everyone but it's a large number of people. It's probably important for us to do it for ourselves so we can live with ourselves. So we also do the same thing for those we relate to or root for or and bonds with.

How many people who do terrible things say I'm a good person or have friends/family that says they are a good person... many.

Do you think Bruce could live with himself after what he did as a young man if he looked at himself like he did some random person he has no ties to?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Some of you have clearly never treated a woman with respect and it damn well shows.

This isn’t even a woman thing, it’s a basic human decency thing. I’d love to see how these dudes would react if they were the masseuse and some dude did these same things to them.  I’m sure they’d laugh it off.  Boys will be boys and all…

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
InB4 keyboard warrioring begins
  • Like 2

Nobody complained about it back in my day.

He didn’t even have sex with [some of] them. 

He wasn’t even charged with a crime.

Some aren’t saying it in quotes but may as well be. I hope some people are just playing keyboard mental gymnastics to their fandom and don’t actually live like this.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine having daughters and having the “smash whoever you want” take. Imagine 

I have 3.

They know how to take care of themselves.

Funny story: Oldest was in first grade. Some young guy decided to grab her chest. She kicked him in the balls. I got called to see the principal. He told me we had a problem. I agreed, and told him to call the young guy's parents in because she did exactly what I had coached her to do in a situation like that and that they needed to control their son.