Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Do you think Bruce could live with himself after what he did as a young man if he looked at himself like he did some random person he has no ties to?

Sure I could.

Because I would not judge them.

People are what they are.

I just look at it as what it was and what I was.

Woke up in the morning with a hardon and followed it around all day like a divining rod.

Proud of it? No.

Any regrets? Just one. A sweet young lady who thought sex = love.

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I have 3.

They know how to take care of themselves.

Funny story: Oldest was in first grade. Some young guy decided to grab her chest. She kicked him in the balls. I got called to see the principal. He told me we had a problem. I agreed, and told him to call the young guy's parents in because she did exactly what I had coached her to do in a situation like that and that they needed to control their son.

Yet you both defend a sexual predator.

Mixed messages.

If she were his masseuse, even if she fought him off, would y'all feel differently about him?

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Some of you have clearly never treated a woman with respect and it damn well shows.

21 hours ago, bruceb said:

We went Dutch on their cab fares afterwards. What more do you people want from me!?

Objection: and they said chivalry was dead.

*sustained*

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Some of you have clearly never treated a woman with respect and it damn well shows.

21 hours ago, bruceb said:

We went Dutch on their cab fares afterwards. What more do you people want from me!?

Objection: and they said chivalry was dead.

*sustained*

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yet you both defend a sexual predator.

Mixed messages.

If she were his masseuse, even if she fought him off, would y'all feel differently about him?

It is not a matter of defending as much as it is accepting him as our QB, and not demonizing him for his past behavior.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

It is not a matter of defending as much as it is accepting him as our QB, and not demonizing him for his past behavior.

Tayne ready to demonize Deshaun for his past behavior (that all occurred in the past five years):

cover5.jpg

34 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Nice to put a statute of limitations on it. 😁

Five years seems reasonable. There's only so much time in a busy guy's life to violate independent contractors in precarious positions.

Ty.

This bud's for you

Thought you were out of here?

I'm not rooting for the Browns while skinny Roethlisberger is QB. That said I have some grieving and cutting emotional cords to go through. Today I burned my Brady Quinn shirtless vidz. Tomorrow I'm gonna stop mixing pills and alcohol to let go of the memory of that homeless guy. I'll be paying a management group to wipe all the belching Browns Jonny fan gifs so that I can properly move on.

TL;DR it's a process

Edited by NudeTayne
Okay...there MIGHT be a stray vid or two crammed under my mattress. Just stay out of my stuff!!
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I'd feel better about accepting him as our QB if he admitted he had a problem and was seeking help. He believes he has done nothing wrong and said he has never disrespected a woman.

He believes his past behavior is honorable and because of that I believe he is still a threat to women.

I'm not rooting for him. Not this soon and not while he thinks he did nothing wrong. I hope Jacoby starts the whole season, whichever way makes that happen.

58 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd feel better about accepting him as our QB if he admitted he had a problem and was seeking help. He believes he has done nothing wrong and said he has never disrespected a woman.

He believes his past behavior is honorable and because of that I believe he is still a threat to women.

I'm not rooting for him. Not this soon and not while he thinks he did nothing wrong. I hope Jacoby starts the whole season, whichever way makes that happen.

He doesn't think he didn't do anything wrong. His body language has guilt all over it.

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

He is involved in litigation.

He is saying what his lawyer(s) told him was okay to say.

I'm just reading his body language. I don't think anything he says means much, as he is just reading the script he memorized. But his eyes and facial muscles tell a lot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm just reading his body language. I don't think anything he says means much, as he is just reading the script he memorized. But his eyes and facial muscles tell a lot.

Body language tells nothing though.

People being interrogated are naturally going to have a “negative” response, you’re being interrogated lol

The reality of are situations 

Aaron rodgers has a playoff rating of 100.0

Patrick Mahomes 105.7

Tom brady 99.0

Joe Burrows 97.3

Deshaun will have to beat everyone of these guys to justify his salary.

Prediction his Win percentage against his colleagues will be 1 of the worst ever.