Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

6 minutes ago, FGK said:

I asked Webby to start looking for another mod. I'm not actively rooting for the team. At least for this year. Not sure if I'll cheer against (don't think I will be able to do that), pick a new team, or just take a year of appreciating the league in general. But I can't support this move. If someone ON the team does some #$%&, you deal with it the best you can. But you don't claim to be an accountability and character based organization and trade 5 picks for, and give the largest guaranteed contract in NFL history to, a guy who has been accused by 22 different women of sexual assault.

FGK out.

#bringbackEZ

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

If he can't flip Mayfield for a R2 pick (IND, NO) this year, I could see Berry hanging onto Mayfield to play out a Watson suspension, saving some salary, allowing Mayfield to redeem himself and allowing us to snare and R1 or R2 pick next year.

Mayfield as Watson-suspension insurance.

How ironic.

There is no way Baker is stepping foot in Cleveland as a Brown. He would rather sit out.

• Like 1

I’m conflicted. His potential is great, his actions up to the incidents seemed like he was an all-star citizen. I’ve been a Browns fan my whole life and I couldn’t imagine leaving now. Disappointed in his actions, if true, he should be in prison. Second chances are not given, hopefully he takes this opportunity to prove he is a good man more so than a football player. 

also, this picture was too funny not to post. 

DCAF9017-520-F-47-ED-940-D-A6-E509-A11-D

• Like 3

Our front office rules. Sashi, DePo, and AB could have had Watson free & clear with one first round pick in 2017 on a rookie contract, instead trading back, waiting 5 years, and giving up 3 first round picks plus more and making him the highest paid QB with a guaranteed salary. Way to go, guys!

25 minutes ago, FGK said:

I asked Webby to start looking for another mod. I'm not actively rooting for the team. At least for this year. Not sure if I'll cheer against (don't think I will be able to do that), pick a new team, or just take a year of appreciating the league in general. But I can't support this move. If someone ON the team does some #$%&, you deal with it the best you can. But you don't claim to be an accountability and character based organization and trade 5 picks for, and give the largest guaranteed contract in NFL history to, a guy who has been accused by 22 different women of sexual assault.

FGK out.

I understand and respect your decision.

You will be genuinely missed.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Irony abounds in this signing.

Although some are forsaking their Browns' fandom over this, it probably will make us a preferred landing spot for a lot of FAs in the future.

Yeah I'm expecting all the old Browns fans who jumped ship to the Steelers to come crawling back as well

• Like 1

Who the Mod changed all my stuff?!?!?!?! 😂🤣😂

Why can't I have my shine??!!??!

I been out here on an Island getting slammed for months!!!!

People calling me crazy

Talking down on the kid 

Saying it would never happen

CANT I HAVE MY SHINE!!!!! 🤣

• Like 9

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Who the Mod changed all my stuff?!?!?!?! 😂🤣😂

Why can't I have my shine??!!??!

I been out here on an Island getting slammed for months!!!!

People calling me crazy

Talking down on the kid 

Saying it would never happen

CANT I HAVE MY SHINE!!!!! 🤣

no lie, brownie deserves his moment.  He’s been taking it on the chin for a hot sec and then we got hit with the uno reverse. 

give this man his victory lap 

• Like 2

People that are excited about Deshaun Watson and have never had an issue with his accusations, you have to wonder if they are cool with his decisions in real life and are screwballs themselves.

Bare minimum you need some new people to look up to.