Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

16 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

To have 22 allegations and then 18 vouching for him … why does dude need 40 different girls to give him a massage? In addition to I’m sure many others. Can’t be just find a repeat masseuse? 

How many of the masseuses were men? I think all 18 of his supporters were.  And the 22 alleged victims.

So he only seeks out females masseuses, at least 40 different ones, for services they don’t typically provide (highly specific “athletic massages”)?

You’re the cop, so I’ll defer to your expertise, but I think those facts are what detectives refer to as “clues”.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

FWIW

A 'veteran' massage therapist who now teaches classes to get people their massage license or whatever just came on the radio and she even said something seems off about the entire thing because of how strict the laws are, how much they prep you for this exact situation in classes, ect

She said with the amount of training massage therapists receive (especially in relation to this type of situation) that she was surprised it got past 2 people because massage therapist are trained to waive the red flag and have an entire protocol to follow if something like that happens.

She was basically saying there is no freaking way it happened to 22 people without one of them following the protocols they were taught.

Very adamant about something being fishy

Exactly that’s the thing though “veteran”

Most of the women are not licensed. From what they’ve released most of these women do something else they’re not professionals massage therapist. So these women weren’t trained on how to properly massage a top tier athlete. 

So what may be uncomfortable for someone to someone who’s not trained may be totally in line with someone who is trained when you talk about glutes and the groin area. You gotta think Deshaun is in the .01% of athletes around the world. He’s been getting massages probably at least since high school. He’s not accused of anything until he doesn’t have access to his training staff. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This cant be real. I had multiple massages over the past 2 years. If it was illegal, it sure as hell wasnt enforced.

go check it out. May 1 2020 Texas law massage establishments closed under Govenors orders. 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

FWIW

A 'veteran' massage therapist who now teaches classes to get people their massage license or whatever just came on the radio and she even said something seems off about the entire thing because of how strict the laws are, how much they prep you for this exact situation in classes, ect

She said with the amount of training massage therapists receive (especially in relation to this type of situation) that she was surprised it got past 2 people because massage therapist are trained to waive the red flag and have an entire protocol to follow if something like that happens.

She was basically saying there is no freaking way it happened to 22 people without one of them following the protocols they were taught.

Very adamant about something being fishy

[removed]

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Most of the women are not licensed. From what they’ve released most of these women do something else they’re not professionals massage therapist. So these women weren’t trained on how to properly massage a top tier athlete. 

Read this again, but slower this time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyways, I just came into here to see if you guys had seen the news about the HBO special or the fact that Watson admitted to trying to get sexual with multiple of them.

Sounds like you guys are on top of it.

I can confident say that he is innocent and all charges will be dropped and he won’t face any suspension. And he will win league mvp. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

go check it out. May 1 2020 Texas law massage establishments closed under Govenors orders. 

Bruh. You are effing with me right now making this part of your defense. I just read Abbotts orders. They were closed for like a month. A freaking month. 

You telling me Watson molested ~22 girls in 30 days because of covid laws in the offseason. Not even training camp. Sit at home and do nothing season. 

And he couldnt get a trained professional?

Youre a clown.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

[removed]

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Youre a clown.

@Matts4313 has been banned for one month for innapropriate comments and insulting members of the forum.  He's been warned numerous times, but refuses to follow the forum rules so I'm forced to ban him yet again.  

The lawyer's statements were factual, stripped of the hyperbole, spin and moral righteousness that has been injected by so many.

The biggest takeaway is that two grand juries said that was no probable cause to charge him with a crime, any crime.

Highly doubt that the NFL wants to wade too deeply into the regulating morality pool.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bull-fox/id633446284?i=1000563907325

because it’s important for both sides of the story to be told the Fan had Buzbee on as a guest today. 

Being objective I’ll say this Rusty was much more composed and knowledgeable compared to Buzbee here. If it comes down to how well each of them does their jobs I think Deshaun is going to have a favorable outcome. If you listen to how the cases are presented Rusty did the better job. Now these are just interviews but it’s definitely worth listening to each lawyer. If you’re going to listen to anybody because you turn on Skip and Shannon or First Take you should listen to the lawyers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

The lawyer's statements were factual, stripped of the hyperbole, spin and moral righteousness that has been injected by so many.

The biggest takeaway is that two grand juries said that was no probable cause to charge him with a crime, any crime.

Highly doubt that the NFL wants to wade too deeply into the regulating morality pool.

That's fine. Roethlisberger was also never criminally tried. Ray Lewis was found not guilty.

Why? There wasn't enough evidence. It certainly doesn't mean they weren't at fault (both settled or lost civil cases).

The NFL did in fact suspend both though. I see no way Watson avoids suspension. Fortunately for him he knew this and the Browns agreed to make his year one salary really low to save him from losing big game checks which probably would have been donated to victims of sexual abuse. So not only does he get to save money he also keeps money out of the hands of his enemy.