Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

13 hours ago, mtmmike said:

your so smart

Apparently you're unaware of the "Gauntlet of Challenges" these guys must pass to become a Mod at FF
They have to be football smart, street smart and smart *****.

One of the tests is they have to sit on a bowl of ice cream and then describe what flavor it is.

thumb_whats-your-favorite-flavor-your-mo

Pretty sure Baker couldn't pass that test, but Watson would ace it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Seattle is really the last destination that truly makes sense to me. I'd have believed in ATL a bit more if they didn't sign Mariota.

TBH I am somewhat surprised Houston didn't kick the tires with him being a Texas kid.

It'd be a one year rental and they're in complete rebuild mode so I doubt he'd find much success and then they'd either have to extend him or tag him if they wanted to keep him past this season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Apparently you're unaware of the "Gauntlet of Challenges" these guys must pass to become a Mod at FF

One of the tests is they have to sit on a bowl of ice cream and then describe what flavor it is.

How smart are you when you say wins is not a qb stat.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It'd be a one year rental and they're in complete rebuild mode so I doubt he'd find much success and then they'd either have to extend him or tag him if they wanted to keep him past this season.

It would also be a bad move for Mayfield. He's not atrocious, but he desperately needs some career rehab. He's honestly probably better off signing as a backup on a decent squad and getting the "rub". 

Going to Houston, right now, could very well be the proverbial nail in the coffin for him. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Which I also understand, but given they already have freed up Watson's contract and have accumulated a lot of return picks, I still think you can rebuild with Baker while seeing if MAYBE you have something with him (ala what the Browns did with RGIII back when they were in a similar situation) as opposed to doing a "traditional" rebuild.

JMHO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which I also understand, but given they already have freed up Watson's contract and have accumulated a lot of return picks, I still think you can rebuild with Baker while seeing if MAYBE you have something with him (ala what the Browns did with RGIII back when they were in a similar situation) as opposed to doing a "traditional" rebuild.

JMHO

The issue is that their team isn't very good so they wouldn't be putting him in an ideal situation to succeed and he's on a 1 year deal. So you either commit to him long term with an extension or franchise him and pay him like $30M in 2023. 

7 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

It would also be a bad move for Mayfield. He's not atrocious, but he desperately needs some career rehab. He's honestly probably better off signing as a backup on a decent squad and getting the "rub". 

Going to Houston, right now, could very well be the proverbial nail in the coffin for him. 

Seattle seems like the most ideal landing spot for him at this point. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Seattle seems like the most ideal landing spot for him at this point. 

How about Pittsburgh after all why would they fear that trade if Deshaun is that good. 

1 step further Houston did not take Mayfields salary because they had a afc team they could have traded him to.

34 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I actually just had to sleep with someone

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

How about Pittsburgh after all why would they fear that trade if Deshaun is that good. 

1 step further Houston did not take Mayfields salary because they had a afc team they could have traded him to.

Pittsburgh just signed Mitch

48 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

How smart are you when you say wins is not a qb stat.

QB1: 14/37, 144 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INTs.

QB2: 24/42, 232 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

Who won this game?