PFF Jets Mock Draft Simulator (First 2 Rounds); which 1 of the 4 looks the best?

PFF Jets Mock Draft Simulator.   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would fire you up the most before heading into rounds 3,4 and 5?

• 1.) All-Defense.
    • 2.) All-Offense.
    • 3.) 50/50 (Offense/Defense).
    • 4.) 1st Round Trade Down (x2).
    • 5.) 1st Round Trade Down (x1).

Feel free to drop your own too. 

https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator?ref=da1e76c5-4a0d-4e54-b304-7b1db1694249.) All-Defense. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) All-Defense. 

• CB: Sauce Gardner (#4).

• Edge: George Karlaftis (#10).

• Edge: Boye Mafe (#35).

• MLB: Chad Muma (#38).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.) All-Offense.

• RT: Evan Neal (#4). 

• Center: Tyler Linderbaum (#10).

• WR: Jahan Dotson (#35). 

• RB: Breece Hall (#38). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.) 50/50 (Offense x2/Defense x2).

Edge: Kayvon Thibodeaux (#4). 

LB: Nakobe Dean (#10). 

WR: Jahan Dotson (#35).

RB: Breece Hall (#38). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.) Trade down from 4th overall to Philadelphia for picks 15 and 16 and traded down x2 from 10th overall to Green Bay for picks 22 and 28).

Edge: Jermaine Johnson II (#15). 

WR: Drake London (#16).

LB: Nakobe Dean (#22).

FS: Daxton Hill (#28). 

Edge: Boye Mafe (#38).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.) Traded down from 10th overall to Philadelphia for picks 15 and 51. 

RT: Ikem Ekwonu (#4). 

C; Tyler Linderbaum (#15). 

Edge: Nik Bonitto (#51). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which one's 1-5 would you be most fired up about before heading into the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds?

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

5 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Feel free to drop your own too. 

https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator?ref=da1e76c5-4a0d-4e54-b304-7b1db1694249.) All-Defense. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) All-Defense. 

• CB: Sauce Gardner (#4).

• Edge: George Karlaftis (#10).

• Edge: Boye Mafe (#35).

• MLB: Chad Muma (#38).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.) All-Offense.

• RT: Evan Neal (#4). 

• Center: Tyler Linderbaum (#10).

• WR: Jahan Dotson (#35). 

• RB: Breece Hall (#38). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.) 50/50 (Offense x2/Defense x2).

Edge: Kayvon Thibodeaux (#4). 

LB: Nakobe Dean (#10). 

RB: Breece Hall (#38). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.) Trade down from 4th overall to Philadelphia for picks 15 and 16 and traded down x2 from 10th overall to Green Bay for picks 22 and 28).

Edge: Jermaine Johnson II (#15). 

WR: Drake London (#16).

LB: Nakobe Dean (#22).

FS: Daxton Hill (#28). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which one's 1-4 would you be most fired up about before heading into the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds?

Number 2 but with a caveat Dean would absolutely be a plus and I wouldn't be unhappy with the pick. But it depends on who is available at 10. I'm a Sauce guy at 4. Texas after allowing one of its young PR be signed by the Jets tells me they will need a PR at 3. After trading away Watson, they have no brand to get the fan base excited about. So who do they draft that could ignite the fanbase and sell some tickets. 

Not an OL, or a CB. If Tibs is there the Texans draft him at 3, it gives them a marque player, game changer, and trading away of Watson as bad as it is takes a backseat to the future.

That being the case, Sauce becomes the pick at 4 which gives the Jets a very elite backfield. Which brings me to pick 10 and if Hamilton is still in play, would it be so crazy to land 2 blue chip prospects considered the best at their positions?

Hamilton would be the second of my 1st rounders if available, but I think that's an unlikelihood. The Jets could go in any of a multitude of directions, but a top WR would not be out of the conversation.

But I can see an edge rusher at 10 so G.K. or Walker or Johnson. 

But I wouldn't be unhappy if your scenario played out at 2

Just now, Big T said:

Number 2 but with a caveat Dean would absolutely be a plus and I wouldn't be unhappy with the pick. But it depends on who is available at 10. I'm a Sauce guy at 4. Texas after allowing one of its young PR be signed by the Jets tells me they will need a PR at 3. After trading away Watson, they have no brand to get the fan base excited about. So who do they draft that could ignite the fanbase and sell some tickets. 

Not an OL, or a CB. If Tibs is there the Texans draft him at 3, it gives them a marque player, game changer, and trading away of Watson as bad as it is takes a backseat to the future.

That being the case, Sauce becomes the pick at 4 which gives the Jets a very elite backfield. Which brings me to pick 10 and if Hamilton is still in play, would it be so crazy to land 2 blue chip prospects considered the best at their positions?

Hamilton would be the second of my 1st rounders if available, but I think that's an unlikelihood. The Jets could go in any of a multitude of directions, but a top WR would not be out of the conversation.

But I can see an edge rusher at 10 so G.K. or Walker or Johnson. 

But I wouldn't be unhappy if your scenario played out at 2

Actually none of these scenarios but if I had to chose it would be 4, although I seriously doubt Johnson will be available at 15.

My ideal first two rounds have to include Travon Walker. The man fits into Waldo’s Low Risk(best)  rankings and is a perfect 43 Defensive End displaying both twitch (Waldo) and power. The last time I was so stoked for a pass rusher was TJ Watt.

At 10 I want a Wide Reciever, preferably Garrett Wilson but I would settle for Olave or London. Wilson and Olive are solid route runners with great hands. I think both are can’t miss prospects. London might have a higher ceiling but it’s based on only a half season of college production. I think Sauce will be gone by 10 and the signing of Reed elimates CB as a priority, in my mind anyway.

I think Safety and LB are two of our biggest needs so at 35 and 38 I would probably take Cine (or Hill) and Chenel . If I thought we could get Chenel or Q. Walker at 69, I would probably take DT (unbelievablely also a need) Wyatt or T Jones in the 2nd

fyi before free agency I had OL and CB as priorities but after signing Reed and Tomilson, I think we can address those positions on day 3 with guys like McCullem, R. Walker, or C Jurgens. A big RB like B Robinson would be nice too.

3 hours ago, xrade said:

Did you enter the data for the Waldo chart?

I can’t find the original formula but I think it was (shuttle (4.32)- 2x10 (3.24))-(1.60-10yd(1.62) which for him = 1.06 although it might be the 10 yd - 1.60 which puts him at 1.10. I believe the 1.10 is the threshold for Low Risk. He also has a 3 cone under 7 sec (6.89), which is also required for Low Risk

1 hour ago, Rich51 said:

I can’t find the original formula but I think it was (shuttle (4.32)- 2x10 (3.24))-(1.60-10yd(1.62) which for him = 1.06 although it might be the 10 yd - 1.60 which puts him at 1.10. I believe the 1.10 is the threshold for Low Risk. He also has a 3 cone under 7 sec (6.89), which is also required for Low Risk

I have all that. I’ll attempt to find the combine/pro day results and post it. 

I just did another one and I made sure to double dip @ the heart of the draft (O-Line and Edge) throughout the first two rounds.

By trading #10 to Philadelphia for #15 and #51 (Sauce Gardner wasn't available @ #10; therefore I traded down). 

#4 Overall = RT Ikem Ekwonu (Aidan Hutchinson/Kayvon Thibodeaux/Kyle Hamilton all went 1-2-3).

#15 = C Tyler Linderbaum

#35 = WR Jahan Dotson. 

#38 = Edge Boye Mafe

#51 = Edge Nik Bonitto

I love this draft because outside of another RB in order to compliment Michael Carter our Offense is almost complete along with the NFLs #1 and most talented O-Line (for Zach Wilson).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QB: Zach Wilson. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WR 1: Elijah Moore. 

WR 2: Corey Davis. 

Slot: Jahan Dotson. 

WR 4: Braxton Berrios. 

WR 5: Denzel Mims. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LT: Mekhi Becton. 

LG: Alijah Vera-Tucker. 

C; Tyler Linderbaum. 

RG: Laken Tomlinson. 

RT: Ikem Ekwonu. 

(Swing/6th: George Fant).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TE 1: Tyler Conklin. 

TE 2: C.J. Uzomah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RB 1: Michael Carter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And on Defense we've now got not only 1 pass rusher but 4 pass rushers (in order to attack Josh Allen). 

1.) Carl Lawson (DE). 

2.) Quinnen Williams (DT). 

3.) Boye Mafe (DE). 

4.) Nik Bonitto (DE).