Robert Woods traded to Titans

MDY10

I hate this. A 2023 6th round pick for Woods who means everything to a locker room and his production on the field is high level for multiple seasons to come. I would’ve thought at least a 3rd round pick for this draft not a 6th round pick for next year’s draft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I hate this. A 2023 6th round pick for Woods who means everything to a locker room and his production on the field is high level for multiple seasons to come. I would’ve thought at least a 3rd round pick for this draft not a 6th round pick for next year’s draft. 

There’s no way they aren’t using this money for something big. They’ve done too many good things to not trust them right now.. but this hurts RIGHT NOW lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

There’s no way they aren’t using this money for something big. They’ve done too many good things to not trust them right now.. but this hurts RIGHT NOW lol 

Not saying I don’t trust Les and McVay bc you know I do. I’m just thinking this one move in a vacuum I know they could’ve gotten more than a future 6th round pick. Not every move Les makes turns into gold and this one is in that category. Even if they go and get a Gilmore or Wagner which will be great, it still don’t change the fact they gave up Woods for nothing. 

• Like 1

A 6th round pick for Woods.....errrrr this is disguting....

Our running game is already awful and you trade one of the best blocker on the team...

I hope Mcvay is changing the scheme on offense... 

Edited by Flounch

I was open to the idea of trading Woods—even embracing it. But that was under the assumption that it was to get something of value in return. I trust the front office—they did just win the SB. But I really don’t like this trade at face value. If it doesn’t mean this was just to set up something bigger, then it’s a disappointment to me. 

1 hour ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

I was open to the idea of trading Woods—even embracing it. But that was under the assumption that it was to get something of value in return. I trust the front office—they did just win the SB. But I really don’t like this trade at face value. If it doesn’t mean this was just to set up something bigger, then it’s a disappointment to me. 

I’m just glad they handled it the right way and did right by him. They let him choose his destination and he thought the titans were the best fit schematically. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I’m just glad they handled it the right way and did right by him. They let him choose his destination and he thought the titans were the best fit schematically. 

Yes I’m definitely glad we did right by him. But even still I just feel like we got fleeced. That is pathetically low value

• Like 1