GDT - Week 10 - Can we rejoin the club?

Hunter2_1

Didn't watch this one live - had to record it and watch it this morning.

Really liked the gameplan from McDaniels - going with a lot of passes to RBs and TEs early. Gronk/Bennett/Allen plus several RBs who can catch gives you a ton of flexibility, going from heavy sets to spread without chaning personnel groupings.

OL was great - much, much better than I expected.

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Didn't watch this one live - had to record it and watch it this morning.

Really liked the gameplan from McDaniels - going with a lot of passes to RBs and TEs early. Gronk/Bennett/Allen plus several RBs who can catch gives you a ton of flexibility, going from heavy sets to spread without chaning personnel groupings.

OL was great - much, much better than I expected.

Attacking precisely their weaknesses. They had to expect that sort of attack, but still, they couldn't do anything about it. That's why our offense is the best. 

51 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Pittsburgh is good for one or two stinkers along the way when they have no business losing.

Of course beating them would make the path to the #1 seed much easier, but even if we lose I think we're still in a decent spot.

Well, they should have lost yesterday and didn't. What happens if that no longer applies? The game will be huuuuge. 

@NFL Network, If you keep posting posts about how trash the team is when they are up 18+ points in the 4th quarter, I am going to consider that trolling in attempts to get a rise out of other posters. This is your last chance before I start handing out warnings like its going out of style. 

As an aside, I wont be around all that much for a few days (or a week). Everyone be good for @dhunt2402

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

@NFL Network, If you keep posting posts about how trash the team is when they are up 18+ points in the 4th quarter, I am going to consider that trolling in attempts to get a rise out of other posters. This is your last chance before I start handing out warnings like its going out of style. 

As an aside, I wont be around all that much for a few days (or a week). Everyone be good for @dhunt2402

as a parting gift, nominate someone to do the Raiders in Mexico GDT :) Enjoy your time away 

Archived