Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

Wentz lobbed up a pass down the field to Jeffery along the sideline and the wide receiver made the contested grab despite having Smith and Jaylen Watkins covering him. Jeffery is a beast. You have full confidence he’s going to make the play when you watch him. He sees the ball and he goes up and gets it. It’s that simple. He’s not letting anyone stop him.

BGN.

33 minutes ago, Phire said:

Wentz lobbed up a pass down the field to Jeffery along the sideline and the wide receiver made the contested grab despite having Smith and Jaylen Watkins covering him. Jeffery is a beast. You have full confidence he’s going to make the play when you watch him. He sees the ball and he goes up and gets it. It’s that simple. He’s not letting anyone stop him.

BGN.

anigif_enhanced-3655-1391205479-1.gif

God it's gonna be so nice to have a quality WR again, and the first one since TO who won't get pushed around

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont think it still has sunk into me that we signed Alshon. Maybe preseason play number 1 might have to reinforce it. 

Was thinking the same. We have a physical #1? Like what?

6 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Until it happens in a regular season game I'm going to wonder how much of it is Alshon being very good and how much of it is our dbacks being very bad.

Yea I heard some PS WR ran passed Patrick Robinson for a huge TD play and people were getting excited. 

Im like, that's against a starter bruh. That should be indicting not exciting. 

Bradford went 10/10. Then super bowl talk. I can wait a month to see if this stuff works out before getting even remotely excited. 

16 minutes ago, Phire said:

We know our DBs suck and that Alshon is good; I hope Alshon embarrasses them daily so the team is pressured into making a trade or something.

I don't know, I'd put myself in the more skeptical camp of Alshon.  I think he's certainly talented, but I'm not sure I'd pay him what he thinks he's worth long term.

8 hours ago, BLick12 said:

I don't know, I'd put myself in the more skeptical camp of Alshon.  I think he's certainly talented, but I'm not sure I'd pay him what he thinks he's worth long term.

Oh yeah I was speaking strictly in terms of talent. If we're including money in the equation, yeah, he gon get paid, and that contract will be hard to live up to especially for someone with a history of nagging injuries.

Archived