Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

Really the only pick I haven't heard a word about is Nate Gerry.

I have read/heard a couple things about him being jacked and really athletic and hes transitioning  well to linebacker so far. 

Hes only like 220 lbs. I wonder what there long term plan for him is(if they even have one). 

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I have heard a lot of good things about Hollins so far, is that news still being floated around? Would be nice if he could make the team and actually contribute on offense as well as STs.

Mack was a 4th round pick I couldn't even tell you the last time a 4th round pick didn't make the team automatically. He has a guaranteed roster spot unless he gets caught doing blow with some cowboys players while they rob an animal shelter in a few weeks 

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Mack was a 4th round pick I couldn't even tell you the last time a 4th round pick didn't make the team automatically. He has a guaranteed roster spot unless he gets caught doing blow with some cowboys players while they rob an animal shelter in a few weeks 

I think I would be more upset that he is hanging with Cowboys players than robbing an animal shelter.

But yeah, I am sure he will make the team, just would like to see a rookie not named Barnett actually play on offense or defense. I do not have high hopes for Douglas this year, and Jones will probably not play at all this year, so I am really hoping Hollins shows some promise.

45 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

While your totally right.

Trevard Lindley comes to mind. Drafted in the 4th and he was cut the same year he was drafted. I think we ended up resigning him the following year then cutting him again lol.  One example tho , might be a few other out there. I know we have cut a lot of 5th round guys tho. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

While your  right.

Trevard Lindley comes to mind. Drafted in the 4th and he was cut the same year he was drafted. I think we ended up resigning him tho the following year then cutting him again lol.  One example tho , might be a few other out there. I know we have cut a lot of 5th round guys tho. 

Looks like he stayed his rookie year with the team drafted in 2010 release before the season started in 2011. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Looks like he stayed his rookie year with the team drafted in 2010 release before the season started in 2011. 

Aw looks like your right...

What a bum tho. 

Didn't the same thing happen to Jack Ike, just a blew year year doing nothing then was cut the following year? 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Aw looks like your right...

What a bum tho. 

Didn't the same thing happen to Jack Ike, just a blew year year doing nothing then was cut the following year? 

Jack Ike was a bum but was on IR his rookie year so technically didnt get cut. 

Archived