Week 10 GDT: New Orleans (6-2) @ Buffalo (5-3)

Trentwannabe

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ingram has been such a douchebag... Like why is he jumping into our stands.  If I was a Bills fan I would knock him off then tell security he shouldn't be in my seat

They're coming into our house and stomping us out. He did wear a beer the first time 

16 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ingram has been such a douchebag... Like why is he jumping into our stands.  If I was a Bills fan I would knock him off then tell security he shouldn't be in my seat

He jumped into the stands at Lambeau and the guy who's arms he jumped into was a guy battling cancer and he became good friends with him after, since then he always jumps into the stands to meet a Saints fan. Some douchebag. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

He jumped into the stands at Lambeau and the guy who's arms he jumped into was a guy battling cancer and he became good friends with him after, since then he always jumps into the stands to meet a Saints fan. Some douchebag. 

Yeah it's a DB move... Story or not it's taunting opposing fans. Do it at your own stadium...

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Yeah it's a DB move... Story or not it's taunting opposing fans. Do it at your own stadium...

Lol no it's not, don't be so sensitive. He's jumping into the arms of Saints fans, not Bills fans. The real douchebag move is the guy who poured beer all over him. 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Pathetic team. Pathetic franchise.

Ridiculous. Every freaking time this happens. EVERY TIME.

We are never, ever going to make the playoffs.

Breathe. I still trust the process. Thoughts of us putting a smackdown on the Saints were a wet dream anyway. Can't say I expected this much of a blowout, but a loss vs. this complete and efficient of an offense when we have been bleeding yardage all year is totally realistic.

4 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Lol no it's not, don't be so sensitive. He's jumping into the arms of Saints fans, not Bills fans. The real douchebag move is the guy who poured beer all over him. 

He gets what he asks for... Taunt the fans and fans are gonna react. First time he was surrounded by Bills fan. One Saints fan was in whole section

Archived