Week 10 GDT: New Orleans (6-2) @ Buffalo (5-3)

Trentwannabe

Thank god I was unable to watch this game or I'd basically be having a meltdown. To have this kind of performance on 10 days rest is just absolutely unacceptable, this team has completely fallen apart. I've said all offseason and most of the season that we'd go 7-9 and I am definitely back to that again. This team has a lot more questions than it has answers. 

4 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

We were in no-mans land the 4th down before and it was short. Too long for a FG attempt and punting would've been pointless if there was a touchback. Happens all the time. I highly doubt we were super concerned about another 3 points when we are laying an absolute SMACK DOWN on you-_-

Just punt it then... If they aren't concerned with the 3 points due to the smackdown then just punt it. Who cares if there is a touch back

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Just punt it then... If they aren't concerned with the 3 points due to the smackdown then just punt it. Who cares if there is a touch back

You're right. You guys should've been given a free shot at Brees to try and injure him because of that call. Totally equal. 

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'd say a great game manager who can make explosive plays with his legs. The consensus in this forum is we need a franchise QB and this draft with our arsenal of draft picks is the draft to get one. SF getting Garopollo would be the likely trade partner in the top 3

He can't win a game with his arm from behind 

Yup. I like Tyrod as a person and he's really fun to watch but I just don't think you can win consistently with him in the NFL. Those early season games where we were getting turnovers left and right were still ridiculously close because we can't put teams away. I don't necessarily think he is the main issue with this team but he's always going to need some extremely good pieces around him for us to get anywhere with him. 

1 minute ago, saintsfan said:

You're right. You guys should've been given a free shot at Brees to try and injure him because of that call. Totally equal. 

I'm not saying taking a cheap shot... But if he happened to get hurt then in all honestly Payton asked for it.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Stop it, we just blew them out. Leave em alone

Sorry dad! I just get upset when teams get blown out and then suggest they should start injuring our players. Total lack of class and sportsmanship. But you're right, shouldn't have sunk to their level!

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I'm not saying taking a cheap shot... But if he happened to get hurt then in all honestly Payton asked for it.

Correct, you didn't. And I agree with you on that point, I was replying to your fellow fan who did suggest it. Regardless, best of luck the rest of the season

Just now, saintsfan said:

Sorry dad! I just get upset when teams get blown out and then suggest they should start injuring our players. Total lack of class and sportsmanship. But you're right, shouldn't have sunk to their level!

Kinda like the cheap shot personal foul that the Saints player took on the Bills final drive

3 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

You're now acting like a petulant child. It wasn't teams, it was one person. Win with class and shove off. No need to be an *******.

Just now, Breesus mode said:

GG Bills fans. Good luck the rest of the season. Coming into this was your run D suspect?

No. The game last week against the Jets was the first time we've really had any problems with it, clearly it's more of an issue that I thought. I just don't know how you have that kind of performance on 10 days rest. 

Archived