Week 10 GDT: New Orleans (6-2) @ Buffalo (5-3)

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You're now acting like a petulant child. It wasn't teams, it was one person. Win with class and shove off. No need to be an *******.

@saintsfan @marshawn lynch

Enough you three. Drop this subject and move on and actually discuss the game or leave the thread for a bit and cool down. We don't need two pages worth of this. 

4 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

Sorry dad! I just get upset when teams get blown out and then suggest they should start injuring our players. Total lack of class and sportsmanship. But you're right, shouldn't have sunk to their level!

This boy must of got neglected as a child or something. Dayuuum you're needy af 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

No. The game last week against the Jets was the first time we've really had any problems with it, clearly it's more of an issue that I thought. I just don't know how you have that kind of performance on 10 days rest. 

Maybe it was the trade? We're a good running team, but I don't think we're this kind of good. IDK though, good luck I'm rooting for you guys to make the playoffs, and to give TLBF some kind of happiness

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lets be real, this franchise clearly just isn't as invested in winning as great franchises are.

Russ Brandon still has his job. The Krafts would have fired him into the sun 5 years ago.

I just think we're just playing at the talent level on this team right now. This result is inexcusable but we seem to have a plan and people who actually know what they're doing. We're still 5-4 and while it certainly looks like this season isn't going anywhere I think there are certainly think there are a lot of reasons for optimism. 

4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I just think we're just playing at the talent level on this team right now. This result is inexcusable but we seem to have a plan and people who actually know what they're doing. We're still 5-4 and while it certainly looks like this season isn't going anywhere I think there are certainly think there are a lot of reasons for optimism. 

This 5-4 would be 3-6 without lucky turnovers.

Like previously posted by ML I think  earlier, we can't rush the passer or stop the run, deadly combination. Our LB have been awful since week 1 and aren't gonna get magically better.

I'm gonna say we finish 8-8 unless McD lights a fire under these guys after 2 piss poor performances 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This 5-4 would be 3-6 without lucky turnovers.

Like previously posted by ML I think  earlier, we can't rush the passer or stop the run, deadly combination. Our LB have been awful since week 1 and aren't gonna get magically better.

I'm gonna say we finish 8-8 unless McD lights a fire under these guys after 2 piss poor performances 

I agree with that. I don't know what happened to our run defense but it's been just a disaster the last two weeks and I don't really remember having any problems until last week. I'm not really one for saying our record could be one thing but that's regardless. The pass rush has been an issue and will certainly need to be addressed in the offseason, I think Hughes might be on the chopping block next. We're still a team that had a huge amount of turnover and really is just lacking a lot of talent at a lot of positions, I think 8-8 would be a pretty reasonable record based on what we thought might happen at the start of the season. Two weeks ago we were talking about how amazing our HC and GM are and now it's the gone, I think it's going to take some time but I like the things they have done and I think with some additions in the offseason we have potential to have something good here. I know it's frustrating as hell but it takes time sometimes. 

Archived