Eric Winston Signed

TheVillain112

31 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

It's ok we just signed Eric Winston.  All our problems are solved...

Well, there is an argument that he may be the best tackle on our roster at this point.  Not that this will solve any problems, but it does highlight how bad we are at OT.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:
1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

It's ok we just signed Eric Winston.  All our problems are solved...

Well, there is an argument that he may be the best tackle on our roster at this point.  Not that this will solve any problems, but it does highlight how bad we are at OT.

I think it shows the team has a pretty short memory.  He was really bad in camp.  Really bad.  Like visibly worse than Ced and Fisher.  Maybe he wasn't healthy and he's fine now.  Or maybe some old man fresh legs will do the team well for a few weeks.  

But man, how bad is this offensive line right now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874026/article/eric-winston-signs-1year-deal-with-cincinnati-bengals

Ah, so sounds like Fisher is not healthy at all.  If i had to bet, probably appendicitis or something?  I can't think of anything else that would land him on the non-football injury list but be bad enough to take him out for more than 1 game.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874026/article/eric-winston-signs-1year-deal-with-cincinnati-bengals

Ah, so sounds like Fisher is not healthy at all.  If i had to bet, probably appendicitis or something?  I can't think of anything else that would land him on the non-football injury list but be bad enough to take him out for more than 1 game.

My money is on cardio issue, and that the meds mean he can't take contact without serious internal bleeding issues.

Archived