Week 10: Dallas Cowboys(5-3) @ The 28 to 3 defending SB choking Atlanta Falcons(4-4)

DaBoys

6184.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

the-new-logo-of-the-atlanta-falcons-seco

Seriously though, all choking aside, this can be an explosive team.  Julio is probably going to bounce back, and teams always seem to bring their best when facing Dallas. Having said that, the Falcons have continued to give away leads and collapse in the 2nd half even after the SB.  They started the year 3-0 so they still have talent, but they have collapsed to a 4-4 record. The game is in Atlanta, and the falcons have lost 2 straight games in their new stadium(lost to Bills and Dolphins). Atlanta was leading at halftime in both games.(17-0 at half against Dolphins and still lost.) Atlanta is explosive, and really should be 6-2 if not for the blown leads. 

But I feel like they are missing their old OC from last year, and we are catching them at the right time, as the 2 teams are trending in opposite directions.  We have won 3 straight and Atlanta has lost 3 of their last 4. We have a chance to REALLY put a kink in Atlanta's playoff hopes.

I don't see anyway this won't be a shootout. Dallas 38 Atlanta 26

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

6184.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

the-new-logo-of-the-atlanta-falcons-seco

Seriously though, all choking aside, this can be an explosive team.  Julio is probably going to bounce back, and teams always seem to bring their best when facing Dallas. Having said that, the Falcons have continued to give away leads and collapse in the 2nd half even after the SB.  They started the year 3-0 so they still have talent, but they have collapsed to a 4-4 record. The game is in Atlanta, and the falcons have lost 2 straight games in their new stadium(lost to Bills and Dolphins). Atlanta was leading at halftime in both games.(17-0 at half against Dolphins and still lost.) Atlanta is explosive, and really should be 6-2 if not for the blown leads. 

But I feel like they are missing their old OC from last year, and we are catching them at the right time, as the 2 teams are trending in opposite directions.  We have won 3 straight and Atlanta has lost 3 of their last 4. We have a chance to REALLY put a kink in Atlanta's playoff hopes.

I don't see anyway this won't be a shootout. Dallas 38 Atlanta 26

See, this is why I would never start a GDT. LMAO.

But let's just hope we get the last LOL. :D

Remember this team beat the Packers this year BEFORE ARod went down. Not to mention last years playoffs. We have gone 6 straight games with 28 points but ATL hasn't allowed over 26 in a game this year.  While obviously the offense isn't last years falcons it seems the defense has stepped it up. Julio and Ryan can get hot at any time, and Freeman torched us last time.

No way you can over look this one. 

I don't believe this game will be about Dak or missing zeke, it will be can our defense play like it has been the last 3 games and what form of Falcons offense shows up.

If the Falcons bounce back to 2016 form and start lighting up the scoreboard and our defense regresses...it's going to get ugly.  Like the OP stated, it seems like everyone makes playing Dallas their personal Super Bowl. I'd hate to see last year's Playoff Falcons show up for this one game. UGLY!

This is a odd game start of season ATL would have been a huge fav at home. Right now I would say depending on Zeke we would be a huge fav

still can Lee continue to help is stop the RUN.  If we contain Freeman then we can hopefully prevent long drives.  Then no big plays or turn overs by us and we will win 

if Zeke is playing I really think ATL will have a hard time stopping us. Basically over last 6 games we have stopped ourselves with mistakes more then the other teams D has stopped us that trend should continue  look for deep balls to Butler if Dez is out and more targets to Beasley and Witten though ATL has good coverage safeties and LB.  Can TWil put back to back. He can get on a roll so .... 

to ne this is a critical game to our play off lives 6-3 verses 5-4 with philly next a win also is huge for making play offs as it gives us a leg up on the contenders for wild card should we be unable to catch philly

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I don't feel good about this game. Our defense has played too well the last 3 weeks for them to continue this. Atlanta is desperate for a win as they're 1-4 in their last 5 after starting 3-0.

34-23 Atlanta in a game that reminds me of week 2 @ Denver.

I disagree. Our defense IS playing well because...drum roll please... We FINALLY have a pass rush!!!!!!!

That makes EVERYONE else's position easier and better. If the opposing QB doesn't have time to sit back and pick us apart, our LB's and DB's begin to make plays. It is THAT simple.

I'm more concerned about T. Smith. If he can't go, our O is in trouble for the next 3 games with this, Philly and SD. All can get after the QB.

But I like our chances in this game. We owe them one for the 14 point comeback in big D 2 years ago. 

I see Dallas 31 Atl 21.

Not too worried about Zeke in this game. As it is, we need to go 4-2 in his absence if we are to make the playoffs. Philly taking the division is now a foregone conclusion.

I would like to believe it goes something like this:

Atl- W

Phila- L

SD- W

Wash- L

NYG- W

Oak- W

Return of Zeke 9-5

Sea- W

Philly -W (with the division locked up for them, they rest their starters. Unless they are still fighting LA/ NO for home field throughout. If that is the case....we STILL beat em!)

If that were the case, we finish 11-5. Playoff bound.

10-6 may do it, leaving us 50/50 without Zeke, but that would mean wins against Sea and Philly.

Either way, I think we can do it.

Archived