Week 10: Dallas Cowboys(5-3) @ The 28 to 3 defending SB choking Atlanta Falcons(4-4)

DaBoys

31 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Tyron Smith out and not making trip to Atlanta

Great. So the new backs replacing Zeke won't even have Zeke's full OL. Hopefully Chaz Green can do what he did last year in place of Smith.

3 of the 4 typically overoptimistic DC.com writers are predicting a loss. Atl started 3-0 and have lost 3 games by less than a TD. We are playing on the road. First game without All pro RB. Say what you want about our replacements rĆ©sumĆ© but none of them are All Pros. First game without All Pro LT Tyron Smith. Banged up Dez. Banged up TWill.Ā 

Ā 

The ONLY advantage I see is that we are trending wins and they are in a losing slump. But I feel like Zeke losing his case this week gives Atl a small victory before the game even starts. Who knows where big Mo is right now?

Ā 

Everyone is talking about how bad ATL is but I just don't see an inferior team. Where are we clearly better?Ā 

Ā 

Matt Ryan / Dak

Julio / Dez

Sanu / TWill

Hooper / Witten

Freeman and Coleman / Morris and Smith

Usually Dallas can hang their hat on having a better OL but a younger unit in '17 now with no Tyron and the gap closes a bit.

Ā 

Defense... Well the Falcons and Cowboys are 13th and 14th in yards allowed per game respectively. Dallas has allowed about a hundred more passing yards and Atlanta has allowed about a hundred more rushing yards. Atlanta has allowed 172 points and Dallas 178. Which, yet again, is good for 13th and 14th in the league.

Ā 

On paper these teams are near identical. I know everyone is bashing Atl and I know we won't get credit for beating a good team if we win.Ā 

Ā 

I'm just saying if you go down the roster they have every weapon that we do, and we are catching them at home.

Ā 

This going to be a fight.

Ā 

I will not have my halftime thread up this week. Im still driving back from orchard park, having watched the bills get beaten up on by the Saints. Yes, I went to aĀ  Bills game. But mostly just to see Brees live as he is one of the all time greats of this era Ive not yet seen play in person.Ā 

Keep me informed of whats up in the game eh?

11 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I will not have my halftime thread up this week. Im still driving back from orchard park, having watched the bills get beaten up on by the Saints. Yes, I went to aĀ  Bills game. But mostly just to see Brees live as he is one of the all time greats of this era Ive not yet seen play in person.Ā 

Keep me informed of whats up in the game eh?

If it's a good play I'll say something like:

"YEAH!!"

Ā 

A bad one and I'll say something like: "******* Linehan!"

Archived