Week 10: Dallas Cowboys(5-3) @ The 28 to 3 defending SB choking Atlanta Falcons(4-4)

DaBoys

This game and the one against philly can be the team rallying together if our DL can continue its siege that protects the DB. Then Lee and co is set to contain the run a worry against ATL. Some.  Our O has to be ready if we get the games from TWill and Beasley and Witten we can continue to be a ball control offense I would like to see a big play down field from Butler or Dez to help stretch the field. We haven’t been getting huge (over15) runs from zek so if we can average 4 we should survive against a team like ATL.    This really becomes a even more important game then before without Zek as now we HAVE to win the winnable games and this is a winnable game even without zek

11-5 is doable but 10-6 if we win here and Seattle puts us in the playoffs giving is tiebreakers over both

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Oh and damn all you guys predicting a loss against Philly we will be at home Philly is good maybe the best record but they are not that good we will beat them and remember I said that

I have a better prediction.

We lose to Philly this time out.

Philly loses to the LA Rams and 1 other game. 13-3

The Rams finish 13-3

We get in to the playoffs at 10-6.

Win the WC round, go to Philly and hand them their first home loss of the year in the Div.

Dal vs LA in the NFC Championship game!

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is Awuzie gonna play this week? I really liked him coming out, but he's been banged up for you guys. 

I'd like to see him take Heath's spot and see how creative you guys can get utilizing him.

Last I read he was practicing...so good chance he does play.

Just now, Desperado82 said:

Last I read he was practicing...so good chance he does play.

That's awesome. I'll be looking out for him.

Your other rookie DBs have played pretty well. If he can show some promise, then that group is looking pretty good for the future. 

Still might need another corner though. Not sure how well Anthony Brown has played this year.

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's awesome. I'll be looking out for him.

Your other rookie DBs have played pretty well. If he can show some promise, then that group is looking pretty good for the future. 

Still might need another corner though. Not sure how well Anthony Brown has played this year.

not as good as last year but still looking pretty good for a 6th round pick

7 minutes ago, Dirk Gently said:

not as good as last year but still looking pretty good for a 6th round pick

Yup. If we move on from Scandrick after this season that leaves us with Awuzie, Lewis and Brown. I'd like to add an above average vet via FA to the group but not sure who will be available. Likely we add someone via the draft at some point.

Archived