DC Movie Universe

devils1854

44 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

.....I know the comics aren't selling well but just because they're not doing well means AT&T is gonna let someone else take over DC, let alone have potential control over the movies after the recent successes of the D.C Brand lately. 

The Marvel stuff is pure fan nonsense. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

.....I know the comics aren't selling well but just because they're not doing well means AT&T is gonna let someone else take over DC, let alone have potential control over the movies after the recent successes of the D.C Brand lately. 

The Marvel stuff is pure fan nonsense. 

I dont really believe Marvel is going to take over DC movies, but if anyone were to buy DC properties, it would likely be Disney.

And for the record, I wouldnt even want Disney/Marvel taking over DC.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I dont really believe Marvel is going to take over DC movies, but if anyone were to buy DC properties, it would likely be Disney.

And for the record, I wouldnt even want Disney/Marvel taking over DC.  

I mean I agree there, I'd say the government would block it because monopolies but they didn't care about the AT&T and TW merger nor the FOX&Disney Merger. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, SwoleXmad said:

I mean I agree there, I'd say the government would block it because monopolies but they didn't care about the AT&T and TW merger nor the FOX&Disney Merger. 

Yea, I have no idea why they did not step in during those mergers. Looking at it now, they have far, far too much influence on the movie market. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

So the Snyder Cut has a chance. Fingers crossed for the HBO Max roll out!!!

I'm still not convinced at all, but we'll see. Rumors are swirling though. It helps that Mamoa is still campaigning hard for it.

What's most interesting is most seem to agree there was a showing in early February for WB executives. 2 weeks later is when Snyder announced the winner of the fan poster contest would be on set for additional footage.

I hope I'm wrong, but getting WB to shell out the money for all the actors to come back seems like a pipe dream. We'll know more tomorrow night though.

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Snyder cut confirmed.  Interesting.  I still think it will suck.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1135807-warner-bros-unveils-justice-league-snyder-cut

I expect it to be overstuffed and too many themes, but I'm all about this! Can't wait.

I wonder if he can convince any of the actors to come back for any small reshoots with the money he was given.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:39 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

The government wouldn't allow it even if they wanted to. 

30 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Woooo. Snyder cut incoming. All I care about is seeing Darkseid at the end.

tenor.gif?itemid=13518536

I still don't really know if this will be the "official" cut set in the DCEU and just an elseworlds/what if story because it contains Darkseid who WB isn't building towards, anymore in the current DCEU, but whatevs, I'm still glad we'll get to see what Snyder intended even though I don't have high hopes for it.

Edited by KManX89