DC Movie Universe

devils1854

Just now, Xmad said:

Ya'll aruging over medicore live action batmen when animated batman has been the best batman since the 90's.

I love Conroy, but that's a completely different discussion.   😏

• Like 1

Wasn't the bale/Batfleck thing argued for like ten pages already?  bale is a better Bruce wayne, by far.  Most seem split on how they portrayed Batman, but they are also playing two different periods in Batman's life.  bale plays early to mid age Batman, then jumps into older Batman in TDKR, while Batfleck is clearly in the later years.  

• Like 2

The argument that Batfleck is bigger and therefore a better Bat is a little strange to me. In the last like, 30 plus years Batman has been depicted as pretty lean. Im not saying small by any means, but not as big as Batfleck. The only instance that Batfleck fits is Frank Miller's Bat. 

52 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Bro that's awful acting. Even though the script and direction suck there, that's terrible acting

If you didnt like him, so be it...but saying his acting was terrible is obviously just hating.   Im not even saying his acting was amazing, but guess what....neither was Bale's.   Bales Batman had some laughable acting moments, yet he is praised while Affleck was terrible?

As I said, Affleck never even got a fair shot.   He was written horribly in both BvS and JL with terrible direction for both, especially Justice League. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

If you didnt like him, so be it...but saying his acting was terrible is obviously just hating.   Im not even saying his acting was amazing, but guess what....neither was Bale's.   Bales Batman had some laughable acting moments, yet he is praised while Affleck was terrible?

As I said, Affleck never even got a fair shot.   He was written horribly in both BvS and JL with terrible direction for both, especially Justice League. 

I was commenting on the specific scene posted. Although, I liked him less than Bale 

12 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

I was commenting on the specific scene posted. Although, I liked him less than Bale 

Fair enough....but I cant imagine many actors could make such a terribly written and directed scene much better.     It feels like one of those deleted scenes on a DVD where the production isnt even completed because they realized immediately how bad the scene was and scrapped it.

Except this actually made it into the movie...a $200 million movie.  

36 minutes ago, 43M said:

Fair enough....but I cant imagine many actors could make such a terribly written and directed scene much better.     It feels like one of those deleted scenes on a DVD where the production isnt even completed because they realized immediately how bad the scene was and scrapped it.

Except this actually made it into the movie...a $200 million movie.  

The fact we only got 1 bath scene the entire movie still makes it the worst movie of the entire DCEU.

source.gif

But also yeah Affleck's a hell of a director and a solid actor when he cares. 

• 2 weeks later...