DC Movie Universe

devils1854

This is like when you have a _______ and then you see a _______ __________ and your ________ instantly goes away.  

Basically I now have zero, no negative interest in the Snyder cut.

**** your forehead tattoo and grills.  Worst Joker ever.

5 hours ago, Acgott said:

I’m sure we are going to have some happy people

Wait what. Is it possible that this is going to be worse than the original?

Reading the article, I noticed this:

Shooting is currently underway with Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher and Amber Heard among those involved, on top of Leto. It is unclear which other actors are included.

Amber Heard should not be involved. Really disappointed with this.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 1

WB is absolutely clueless, so this doesnt shock me.

They will likely have Snyder direct Justice League 2....it will bomb or at least be another financial and critical disappointment, and they will still be dumb enough to ask "what happened"?

As I said...I have ZERO faith in the DC properties ever being done right again outside of maybe videogames.  Not that there wont ever be any decent movies....Im just not looking forward to any of them anymore.

Amber Heard?  Seriously?   Of all the things JL needed to improve, more of her is not one of them...even before she was outed as a complete piece of trash.

13 hours ago, 43M said:

Amber Heard?  Seriously?   Of all the things JL needed to improve, more of her is not one of them...even before she was outed as a complete piece of trash.

Of all the things going on in this thread, the most amusing is your surprise that trash people still get work in Hollywood. It sonly been happening for like a century at this point...

8 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Of all the things going on in this thread, the most amusing is your surprise that trash people still get work in Hollywood. It sonly been happening for like a century at this point...

Where did I say I was surprised by that?   

The Simpsons Waiting GIF

My main point is that there is nothing her or her character can add to JL to make it better.   Im more surprised WB cant figure that out....but Im not surprised about that either.

Edited by 43M

On 10/22/2020 at 3:22 AM, 43M said:

As I said...I have ZERO faith in the DC properties ever being done right again outside of maybe videogames.  Not that there wont ever be any decent movies....Im just not looking forward to any of them anymore.

Maybe you'll be happier here

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Nope...dont have much faith in the MCU anymore either.    And Ive always been a bigger DC guy than Marvel.

It's like he didnt even read our conversation. If you are gonna go for a slam, you gotta do the homework first smh

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It's like he didnt even read our conversation. If you are gonna go for a slam, you gotta do the homework first smh

And its not like I WANT to dislike what WB is doing.   I love these characters and want them done well...but I don't know if thats a realistic expectation at this point.   

1 minute ago, 43M said:

And its not like I WANT to dislike what WB is doing.   I love these characters and want them done well...but I don't know if thats a realistic expectation at this point.   

I have this weird faith in Suicide Squad. I dont know if its James Gun. I don't know if its just the wackiness of the character selection. I don't know if its John Cena/Nathan Fillion tugging at my strings, but I am here for it. 

• Like 1