DC Movie Universe

devils1854

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I have this weird faith in Suicide Squad. I dont know if its James Gun. I don't know if its just the wackiness of the character selection. I don't know if its John Cena/Nathan Fillion tugging at my strings, but I am here for it. 

It'll probably be the best thing DC does.

• Like 2

"Hey I know what will make Justice League better. Keep adding more characters!" - Snyder probably

The set of Zack Snyder’s Justice League reshoots just got a lot more deadly. According to Collider, Snyder has recruited Joe Manganiello to shoot additional scenes as Deathstroke in order to complete his original vision for the DC team-up film.

Source

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Deadpulse said:

I have this weird faith in Suicide Squad. I dont know if its James Gun. I don't know if its just the wackiness of the character selection. I don't know if its John Cena/Nathan Fillion tugging at my strings, but I am here for it. 

I'm getting a bad feeling that it's going to be yet another Harley Quinn centric movie and that is going to tank the story.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Xmad said:

HBO Max is worth it imo vs. Disney+ cause WB has a much bigger catalogue than disney. 

I've got two kids who binge Pixar, and I'm a Star Wars guy, so it's quality over quantity...

• Like 1