DC Movie Universe

devils1854

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

HBO doing a DC series would be the best ****ing thing to ever ****ing happen to television.  But it would have to include them all and have a budget of a billion dollars.

Watchmen is airing.

Sequel to the comics in case you haven't seen it.

But yeah it would be nice to see HBO instead of the CW/DCU do a big name DC TV show. 

8 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Watchmen is airing.

But yeah it would be nice to see HBO instead of the CW/DCU do a big name DC TV show. 

No real interest in that series honestly.  Then I’ll probably start it and get hooked.

11 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Watchmen is airing.

The new Watchmen is pretty bad, and its ratings arent doing well.  Probably wont last long.

I want a big budget Batman show.  Likely wont ever happen, though.

Edited by FourThreeMafia

51 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Pretty bad? I like it, nowhere near bad

I want to watch it, but I haven't yet. But every review that I've read has been negative. Apparently if you don't read the comics you'll be lost. So it sounds to me like they're following the DC model of jumping in mid to late story and leaving the audience without any character development or story to really care about.

26 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I want to watch it, but I haven't yet. But every review that I've read has been negative. Apparently if you don't read the comics you'll be lost. So it sounds to me like they're following the DC model of jumping in mid to late story and leaving the audience without any character development or story to really care about.

Well is set around 30 years into the future so. So I would expect people to know the story.