DC Movie Universe

devils1854

• 4 weeks later...

So apparently, the CW Crisis on Infinite Earth's crossover had Ezra Millers Flash cameo on it, thus at least loosely connecting the CW "Arrowverse" to the DC  Movie Universe.

Not that it matters, since both are complete trainwrecks at this point, but kinda cool, I guess.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

So apparently, the CW Crisis on Infinite Earth's crossover had Ezra Millers Flash cameo on it, thus at least loosely connecting the CW "Arrowverse" to the DC  Movie Universe.

Not that it matters, since both are complete trainwrecks at this point, but kinda cool, I guess.

I haven't watched any of the Arrowverse shows since S2 of Flash and S3 of Arrow, but this Crisis series has my attention. Looks pretty wild with all the stuff they're bringing in.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I haven't watched any of the Arrowverse shows since S2 of Flash and S3 of Arrow, but this Crisis series has my attention. Looks pretty wild with all the stuff they're bringing in.

They threw a ton of money into it, it's been solid. 

The amount of cameos is just ridiculous and the fact the flash got his name from this crossover....(Ezra miller's flash) DCEU continuity is so screwed but it already was so eh. 

As soon as you embrace a multi-verse, there is no reason why the possibility of anything connecting to anything can't exist.  You could have the DCEU and the MCU co-exist in the same multi-verse, because the entire idea is that there are an infinite number of possibilities.  Even the MCU has touched on this as well with Dr Strange, Endgame, and briefly in Far From Home.  SpongeBob could show up and all you have to say is "multi-verse".

• Like 4

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Technically the Arrowverse is connecting the DCEU, the 69 Batman TV show, Superman Returns, Smallville, the 90s Flash show, and a variety of other continuities. In reality, none of it is actually connected in a sense that they will influence each other. Its just fun to toss all these different versions together and then call multi-verse to make it inconsequential. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Technically the Arrowverse is connecting the DCEU, the 69 Batman TV show, Superman Returns, Smallville, the 90s Flash show, and a variety of other continuities. In reality, none of it is actually connected in a sense that they will influence each other. Its just fun to toss all these different versions together and then call multi-verse to make it inconsequential. 

I agree, which is why I said LOOSELY connected.  Wont influence each other, but can always say they are connected in some way.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, the new Swamp Thing: Complete Series Blu-Ray just came in the mail yesterday and... we can officially add this to the ever-growing list of dumb things WB has done.

This show is good. Why they thought it was a good idea to cancel it after one season, hell, one episode (while cutting the number of episodes from 13 to 10 to boot), I'll never know... oh wait, I guess I kinda answered my own question.

I hope it'll get picked up for another season, but I'm not holding my breath. Virtually every show I was hoping would get renewed elsewhere hasn't.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I think that goes hand in hand. Snyder sold him on a certain type of Batman. After BvS, WB was not going to let that portrayal of Batman continue.

Personally, I think he did it for WB so they would continue to give him creative freedom for his own films the same way they leave Nolan alone to do his thing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Personally, I think he did it for WB so they would continue to give him creative freedom for his own films the same way they leave Nolan alone to do his thing. 

This. I'm sure he liked Snyder's vision but he was a director so he more likely wanted to direct his own film. 

• Like 1