DC Movie Universe

devils1854

11 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I just wish they would reset the entire DCEU.... even though I don't have faith they would do it right the next time either.

Which is crazy that just about all of us feel this way.

Because while I dont want to speak for everyone here, but I dont think we are asking for a masterpiece, just a coherent and fun Movieverse. Just some well thought out and executed films, that have some connective tissue to some larger plot, and atleast a decent team up at the culmination of it.

• Like 2

For anyone saying "it's essentially the same movie, just polished up", something like only 10% of Snyder's footage was actually used in the Whedon cut, so it's an almost entirely different film.

That still doesn't necessarily mean it's any good, but it deserves a second chance as it is pretty much its own movie. It's not like the Donner Cut situation, it's practically all new footage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

For anyone saying "it's essentially the same movie, just polished up", something like only 10% of Snyder's footage was actually used in the Whedon cut, so it's an almost entirely different film.

Man, this legend just keeps growing. Soon Snyder will have shot and completed an entire trilogy in this filming, have 15 hours worth of material, and we never saw a single frame of it in Whedon's cut.

We know thats not true because of the trailers and sneak peaks we received before Whedon's name was ever even mentioned.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Man, this legend just keeps growing. Soon Snyder will have shot and completed an entire trilogy in this filming, have 15 hours worth of material, and we never saw a single frame of it in Whedon's cut.

We know thats not true because of the trailers and sneak peaks we received before Whedon's name was ever even mentioned.

Agreed.  

Its funny how most people complained about Snyder directing JL in the first place, and now they are screaming for his cut, which I guarantee isnt much better than what we got.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Agreed.  

Its funny how most people complained about Snyder directing JL in the first place, and now they are screaming for his cut, which I guarantee isnt much better than what we got.

How much of the $30 million in new money spent will be used to CGI away smiles from characters faces?  30%?  40%?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Not gonna lie, I got into the first 20 seconds and started to get a little hyped. But then they showed Darkseid and that looks like garbage. The Snyder/Larry Fong visual effects are overdone. It was good in 300 and Watchmen, but it doesn't work in this universe at all.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:27 AM, kingseanjohn said:

Not gonna lie, I got into the first 20 seconds and started to get a little hyped. But then they showed Darkseid and that looks like garbage. The Snyder/Larry Fong visual effects are overdone. It was good in 300 and Watchmen, but it doesn't work in this universe at all.

That trailer literally did nothing for me.  The needle stayed put.  Hoping the next one gets me a bit more excited.  Wilwatch it either way, but keeping lower expectations so I don't get disappointed....again

• Like 2