DC Movie Universe

devils1854

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

It would not look good if they made any decisions now before her and Depp's cases are settled. It would look like they are "siding with the man" before the court has made a decision or a settlement is reached.

Even though its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt she lied about several of her claims?  Depp is scummy too....but they already announced she is coming back.    

But I guess in Hollywood, she fits right in.

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, have you read some of the things Depp did to her?

Neither one is a good person, but if I'm picking a side I'm not picking Depp's. 

Why do sides need to be taken?

I just mentioned her because DC has already announced they are bringing her back.   Depp is scum, but he already lost several roles and blacklisted in many cases.    The fact WB is bringing her back is just indicative of the gross double standard we see today when it comes to domestic abuse.

36 minutes ago, OhioG said:

Most likely just waiting for the whole case to be finished

Also wouldnt psycho sufficed? It accurately describes what happened. Skank seems just hateful at this point

Psycho COULD have sufficed, but she is complete filth.    So is Depp.    

Difference is, she will get away with it and continue her career, while irreparable damage has been done to Depps career.   Again, I dont care one bit about Depp, but hypocrite Hollywood will keep employing HER.

Just now, 43M said:

I just mentioned her because DC has already announced they are bringing her back.   Depp is scum, but he already lost several roles and blacklisted in many cases.    The fact WB is bringing her back is just indicative of the gross double standard we see today when it comes to domestic abuse.

Eh, mostly just because I don't know what she did stemmed from the treatment she received from Depp. 

I haven't paid enough attention to it, but for all I know Heard could be a perfectly normal person who turned crazy thanks to an abusive Depp. 

This is speaking from experience here a bit.  My sister has been in two abusive relationships.  She's done some crazy **** in those situations. 

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Eh, mostly just because I don't know what she did stemmed from the treatment she received from Depp. 

I haven't paid enough attention to it, but for all I know Heard could be a perfectly normal person who turned crazy thanks to an abusive Depp. 

This is speaking from experience here a bit.  My sister has been in two abusive relationships.  She's done some crazy **** in those situations. 

On the other side, I know of numerous guys who had their heads messed up by crazy exes.

In no way am I defending Depp.   He has always had a screw loose.  Amber Heard seems pretty vile though.   I recommend looking into the things she had been already proven guilty of and other things she has been accused of,  such as being abusive towards Depp, her sister, assistants, crew members and defrauding a charity.    

Bottom line....I just want her off of Aquaman 2....because Id like to watch Aquaman 2 since I like Mamoa and I enjoyed the first one.   Whatever happens after that is between her and Depp.   Personally wouldn't mind seeing them both disappear.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

There's multiple tapes out there of Heard belittling Depp, clearly being the aggressors and admitting to being physically abusive and admitting to lying and deceiving.

Of all the stuff that has been released and there's receipts of, Heard looks worse. Depp obviously is not free from blame and has some bad stuff too, but Heard, at least to me, has come out worse.

That entire relationship was just a disaster.

• Like 2

Just now, seminoles1 said:

There's multiple tapes out there of Heard belittling Depp, clearly being the aggressors and admitting to being physically abusive and admitting to lying and deceiving.

Of all the stuff that has been released and there's receipts of, Heard looks worse. Depp obviously is not free from blame and has some bad stuff too, but Heard, at least to me, has come out worse.

That entire relationship was just a disaster.

Could be.  Like I said, haven't been paying much attention. 

16 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

It would not look good if they made any decisions now before her and Depp's cases are settled. It would look like they are "siding with the man" before the court has made a decision or a settlement is reached.

I understand this point but as a society we really need to get the **** over how things things look and do what's right. Optics are irrelevant.

15 hours ago, 43M said:

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I understand this point but as a society we really need to get the **** over how things things look and do what's right. Optics are irrelevant.

Both are pieces of ****. But like one is hot so who cares.

Also both are technically still employed by WB at the moment.

13 hours ago, Xmad said:

Both are pieces of ****. But like one is hot so who cares.

Also both are technically still employed by WB at the moment.

Yep....Depp is still pretty hot for his age.

I honestly thought Depp already lost his role on Fantastic Beasts, but apparently not the case.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Yep....Depp is still pretty hot for his age.

I honestly thought Depp already lost his role on Fantastic Beasts, but apparently not the case.    

Yeah to quote my friend"would let johnny depp run over her, back over me, and I'd apologize" Depp has a way with women.

Kinda shocked tbh but I guess WB is waiting for both of their cases to settle before backtracking on either one.

3 hours ago, Xmad said:

Yeah to quote my friend"would let johnny depp run over her, back over me, and I'd apologize" Depp has a way with women.

Kinda shocked tbh but I guess WB is waiting for both of their cases to settle before backtracking on either one.

I think JK Rowling is helping keep the heat off of Depp for that movie 😆

• Like 2