DC Movie Universe

devils1854

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

The more this goes on, the more ridiculous it becomes. It's going to be just as disappointing. 

Yep.   I dont get the hype.   Snyder botched two movies with characters that arent hard to make entertaining.   The original Justice League was still primarily his movie.  

The fact that WB is even considering going back to him for the JL sequel is exactly why no one should have any faith in anything DC related.

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I've been waiting for that as well, but as far as I know, no it isn't/wasn't last I checked.

I looked online, and it says its still on DC Universe, but not HBO Max....but its probably only a matter of time before it ends up on HBOM since everything else is moving over there (Titans, Doom Patrol, etc..).

• 4 weeks later...

As I'm sure you're all well aware, the Snyder Cut of JL is likely to be R-rated and will feature Batman dropping an F-bomb.

Great, one more reason to be skeptical. More proof Zack Snyder doesn't understand the characters, he apparently thinks having Batman say "fk" will automatically make things more adult. And yes, I know both Justice League Dark films featuring the core JL were R-rated, but those are R characters at their very core. Their inclusion will naturally bump the rating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

As I'm sure you're all well aware, the Snyder Cut of JL is likely to be R-rated and will feature Batman dropping an F-bomb.

Great, one more reason to be skeptical. More proof Zack Snyder doesn't understand the characters, he apparently thinks having Batman say "fk" will automatically make things more adult. And yes, I know both Justice League Dark films featuring the core JL were R-rated, but those are R characters at their very core. Their inclusion will naturally bump the rating.

I mean, what's the big deal? I cuss all the time. Almost every adult I know cusses. If Batman drops a few "F" bombs then oh well: he talks like a normal person.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, seminoles1 said:

I mean, what's the big deal? I cuss all the time. Almost every adult I know cusses. If Batman drops a few "F" bombs then oh well: he talks like a normal person.

Its not a big deal in general, but he has a juvenile mind in regards to making things darker and grittier, and obviously doesnt know the characters all that well.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

turned it off when the rock granted her wish to be a superhero 

My God, the rock was so dumb.

Also, the opening scene in the mall was so dumb. I thought it was a joke. Like they were filming a movie scene or something. It was so cringeworthy. 

37 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Well, Wonder Woman 2 was bad.

Like, given the 2 & 1/2 hour run time, I kept holding out hope it would get better, but it just never did. Now, I'm not saying the first one was great, but it was definitely one of DCs best movies. Given the returning cast and crew, specifically Patty Jenkins, I was hopeful for more of the same and at least some continuation of the story. We got none of that. Was just a jumbled, incoherent mess that really underwhelmed with that ending. I'm not sure who signed off on that script, but they need to be fired from any future WW projects ASAP.