DC Movie Universe

devils1854

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Anyway, I'm surprised Mangiliano (whatever on the spelling) was allowed to post that image.  If I were WB, I'd halt every movie in production at this point and fast track Flashpoint.  How many failures financially will it take for them to start fresh? 

Why couldn't he post that image?  It's in JL after all.

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I read that it was an image from the Deathstroke solo movie as if to suggest the Deathstroke solo movie isn't dead when it should be. 

Nope.  The second teaser in the credits, as he is boarding a ship with Lex Luthor (where the Injustice League convo comes from)

• Like 1

Well, I saw the first Spider-Man ... no wait, that was Marvel. I saw the first X-Men movie ... damn, that was Marvel too. Um ...

I remember! I saw Supergirl! And it sucked. ¬¬ Helen Slater was fine, everything else was ridiculous, corny and nonsensical. It was directed by some European guy I never heard of who seemed to have no clue what he was doing or what a superhero film should be like. And the main villain was a witch. I mean ... come on. I also saw the first Superman and several Batman films. The 1989 version blew good production values and actors on a crushingly mediocre script, the 1992 version was too Tim Burton-ish but otherwise fine, Batman and Robin was an utter disgrace, and Batman Begins was very good.

I can't keep track of what they're doing these days, though. There are just too many new superhero films out and none of them look interesting to me.

On 11/30/2017 at 2:26 AM, y*so*blu said:

Well, I saw the first Spider-Man ... no wait, that was Marvel. I saw the first X-Men movie ... damn, that was Marvel too. Um ...

I remember! I saw Supergirl! And it sucked. ¬¬ Helen Slater was fine, everything else was ridiculous, corny and nonsensical. It was directed by some European guy I never heard of who seemed to have no clue what he was doing or what a superhero film should be like. And the main villain was a witch. I mean ... come on. I also saw the first Superman and several Batman films. The 1989 version blew good production values and actors on a crushingly mediocre script, the 1992 version was too Tim Burton-ish but otherwise fine, Batman and Robin was an utter disgrace, and Batman Begins was very good.

I can't keep track of what they're doing these days, though. There are just too many new superhero films out and none of them look interesting to me.

Are you telling me you missed the GOAT Marvel movie?

david-hasselhoff-nick-fury.jpg

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

If Nic Cage's Superman movie had been made, DC would be better than Marvel now.

And wasn't it supposed to be directed by Tim Burton? His first two Batmans were so unique and dark. Besides Ledger, I don't think any modern DC villain touches Jack and Danny's villains. I wonder what he would have done with a Superman villain. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

And wasn't it supposed to be directed by Tim Burton? His first two Batmans were so unique and dark. Besides Ledger, I don't think any modern DC villain touches Jack and Danny's villains. I wonder what he would have done with a Superman villain

Watch The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? There was some crazy stuff going on with that film

Also, there is a strong argument that DeVito’s Penguin is a garbage villain in his portrayal. Pfeiffer’s Catwoman is the much better foil in that film. 

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

It is hard to keep the Tenn Titans and Teen Titans straight in my head.  Almost as hard as it was to distinguish the World Wildlife Foundation and the World Wrestling Federation.  

Since they made the change to the WWE to help with that, maybe the football team would like to change their name back to the Oilers?