DC Movie Universe

devils1854

I mean...it looks a little better, but I still have zero interest in it.  As much as I like Ewen McGregor, this version of Black Mask looks just as poorly done as Leto's Joker, and I'm sorry, but Margot Robbies Harley voice is just terrible.    And what are the other draws?   Let's face it...this is just a Harley Quinn movie. 

Ill be there opening night. The trailer does nothing for me really, but Im still excited. This is the trailer showing in front of Joker this weekend, so you know DC wanted to let every single person know(especially women) that Harley Quinn has a new movie. This movie is going to 100% be marketed to women. They will be the ones making this a success. Im sure the next trailer is going to show a lot more of the universe, but they probably made the right decision to put Harley front and center in this first trailer in front of Joker.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Ill be there opening night. The trailer does nothing for me really, but Im still excited. This is the trailer showing in front of Joker this weekend, so you know DC wanted to let every single person know(especially women) that Harley Quinn has a new movie. This movie is going to 100% be marketed to women. They will be the ones making this a success. Im sure the next trailer is going to show a lot more of the universe, but they probably made the right decision to put Harley front and center in this first trailer in front of Joker.

What's there to be excited for? Especially if the rumored Black Mask DP plotline is true. 

If WB seriously thought that was a good idea, then somebody (or some studio execs) should be out of a job ASAP. They must've been high on crack.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

What's there to be excited for? Especially if the rumored Black Mask DP plotline is true. 

If WB seriously thought that was a good idea, then somebody (or some studio execs) should be out of a job ASAP. They must've been high on crack.

I love how all yall fall for everything that is rumored about anything DC. None of it is actually true(no trailer for BOP), but its fun watching all yall get all up in arms about it.

Im sure another rumors is going to come out of another unverified source and will be false, and you'll probably just eat it up.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, devils1854 said:

I love how all yall fall for everything that is rumored about anything DC. None of it is actually true(no trailer for BOP), but its fun watching all yall get all up in arms about it.

Im sure another rumors is going to come out of another unverified source and will be false, and you'll probably just eat it up.

Nothing in the trailer shows the plot rumors to be false. You don't know any better than us.