AFC East Opponents

DoleINGout

The Patriots are really going to be in a tough division going forward.

Now that there are all of these crazy trades and good people in charge of the other teams in the East, I think the Patriots are in legitimate jeopardy of being a competitive fourth place finisher.

Expectations for the Pats in 2022 need to be tempered due to the massive influx of talent into the AFC.

What notable changes do you think other AFC East teams made and how does it impact your outlook for this upcoming season and beyond?

Fringe playoff team unless either Mac or the Defense become elite. I think it will be really fun to see a lot of competitive games in the AFC. 

Hill to the Dolphins is interesting.. and I think could create some Hellish matchups for this secondary. That's also some insane draft resources to put into receivers by Miami these last couple years. 

BB is really going to need to sign another vet CB then we could see a CB and S taken early to help matchup with all of these elite WR's in the AFC. 

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Nah we good with Joejuan Williams, Jalen Mills, and Terrence Mitchell. Elite. Never mind the injury prone and declining Jonathan Jones.

My eyes hurt just reading that .. like burning hurt lol 

Poor JoeJuan Williams just isnt fast enough for this league, idk if he would even be fast enough to be a 4th safety like how they used Harmon. This offseason is showing more than ever how much every team desperately wants speed on offense. The Dolphins especially are well aware that the Patriots defense isn't fast.. and are expecting them to not be able to cover Hill/Waddle. 

2 DB's minimum in this draft 

Sorry boys, IMO BB will not take a WR in this draft.  I'm not sure if he takes a CB!!!!   If he does it will be someone that we have never heard of or someone that has the traits (VERSATILITY) BB looks for to play the position.

CB that he will look at

• Kaiir Elam  --- 1st
  • Tariq Woolen ----- trade up in 2nd
  • Martin Emerson Jr. ----- 3rd
  • Coby Bryant ------- 3rd
  • Josh Jobe  ------ 2/3rd
  • Akayleb Evans -----  2nd RD special Who the heck is this guy!!!
  • Myles Jones -------  2nd RD special Who the heck is this guy!!!     

Meet the All Bust team for the NE Patriots.

I thought it was last year we had to temper expectations …😑

Yeah the division and especially conference looks tough. You’d struggle to move us into the top 10 in the AFC. 

queation is, how long are you willing to put up with the “rebuild”? Whilst all other teams get stronger 

As for the Div opponents, what really has changed?

Bills absolutely slap. They’re going to run through us again

Miami beat us both times didn’t they? Hill doesn’t move the needle much for me, they were already that team against us

Jets will jet