2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

On 5/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah they need to do the right thing and get Votto out of there ASAP. 

Votto won't leave, though.  I'm sure he would rather be playing for a winning team, but I think his comfort in Cincy is paramount.  

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

Votto won't leave, though.  I'm sure he would rather be playing for a winning team, but I think his comfort in Cincy is paramount.  

Hard for me to imagine if given the opportunity to leave he wouldn’t take it, but I would get it if he didn’t. Chasing a championship might not be worth uprooting family over. 

Boston has twice as many blown saves at the team with the 2nd most. Bloom is such an idiot. After Dombrowski basically gets fired for not upgrading the bull pen, Bloom doesn't either and signs Story to a bigger contract than Bogaerts when Bogaerts is a far superior player outside of maybe stealing bases. 

Been a good start for the Dodgers. Teams pitching has been incredible so far. Only given up 60 runs in 26 games is just so good. Offense has been meh pretty much so pitching been carrying this team so far.

Also not having to worry about the BS Jensen is gonna do in the 9th inning has been really nice