Towns, Simmons, Porzingis, Embiid, Jokic

Darkness

Towns, Simmons, Porzingis, Jokic, Embiid  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which big has the highest upside?

No one can convince me Porzingod isn't #1, guy has everything going for him potential wise and also hasn't had any big injury issues like an Embiid or Simmons. For me, based purely off of potential...

1. KP

2. Simmons

3. Embiid

4. KAT

5. Jokic 

Would take KAT over Embiid because of injuries but I think Embiid has higher upside. 

33 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Here's the thing.....the history of big men and injuries is terrible. So really him being "healthy" going forward is unlikely based on the precedent. Obviously anything is possible, but it's kind of a huge jump to assume Embiid is going to be healthy. The reality is that he hasn't been and it would be abnormal if he was moving forward.

Simmons is more Giannis or LeBron than these guys. Although Jokic is a C/PG like Simmons and Giannis are Wing/PGs 

If we're factoring in Embiid's health then he shouldn't be in the poll.  At full health he's #1 if not I go KP.  

Jokic is arguably 2nd or even best right now and I like his odds of holding onto that spot, but he clearly has the lowest upside given his lackluster athleticism and average size.

So on pure upside..

1. KP
  2. Simmons
  3. Embiid
  4. Towns
  5. Jokic

Pretty negligible difference though, I'm just going off of who I'd want if they all reached their realistic potential.

Archived